PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rdfan

rani- Hi ...u no what i lost my entire wkly update for last wk and now have to write it again  🤣

Oh that sucks big time. You have to write the weekly update of a crappy track not only once, but twice. My sympathies with you😆😆
wonder why sahasra not doing the LU, may be really bad epi? or her dad is still watching the news?

precap scene where kunal knows that vineet helped sudhanshu n raj tells him to thank vineet.he goes to manager n asks about vineet n sees vineet full talli n witcha helping him into room but unable to do so.kunal helps in taking vineet to room.he asks W if vineet like this everyday.she says she doesn't know.He asks how come she doesnt know abt his habits.she says she'll know about him well after marriage,n every relation cant be like hers n kunal's.just like how he understood siddhi,she'll also do.

siddhi waits for kunal while all chopras go home.manager tells her where kunal is?she is about to go to corridor while she sees kunal coming out of room n surprised.kunal thinks wats the need to tell abt vineet n tells her he had some work thats why he came there.witcha hears this.

both husband and wife playing hidey hide🤣
Thanks sahasra. There goes TRP for the next week too. Again witcha overdose😡
I don't think I have despised anyone more than witcha.😡 The show will be much better off If they take her character out of the show.

sinal about to get into taxi,witcha comes there n starts her nautanki n offers lift,kunal denies but she says that if he can help her,why can't she do the same.today also he helped her a lot.siddhi suspicious that kunal must have been with witcha.kunal doesnt agree n goes in taxi.witcha evil smile

gaurav irritated on seema as she always involved in other problems.

vineet comes to chopras n congratulate them on R's Engagement,kunal not happy to see him.vineet tells chopras that only kunal can save him from the stay order which some residents have brought against his township project.he also tells them that witcha is his fianc n they are going to get married.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
doesnt kunal get it now kitna saboot chahiye
Thanks again sahasra for LU. CVs need to wrap up this witcha track ASAP or else this show will loose many viewers. Time for CVs to do the dmage control by giving us SiNal overdose😆😆

Seema happy to hear that chudail is leaving kunal by marrying vineet.siddhi again witcha ma'm is nice dialogues as she said before.Seema scolds her again that she is good thats why witcha seems to be good for her n thinks that like dog's tail can never be straight,same is with witcha also.

vineet says sorry to kunal for the previous night becoz of which witcha had to feel embarassed before everyone.he says kunal might be thinking what type of guy has witcha selected,n says he was very ashamed of his behaviour.

no precap

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago