Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kriyansh/Swaron fans-LETS DO THIS!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

WE NEED TO GET THOSE BLOODY SBS PEOPLE TO COVER D3 NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! YEH HUM SAB FANS KI IZZAAT KA SAWAAL HAI.. BE IT YOU A SWARON FAN OR A KRIYAANSH FAN!!! LETS JUST DO THIS!!!!!!

Here is the link to the thread that RAFI had created "D3 Fans Unite to increase TRPS" http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2191707 We all had contributed several ideas including SBS.SBB Stuff!!!. The post got sidelined due to the WHOLE Drama that took place after HAYE RAMA!!.. Now that everyone is back on track.. Lets REFOCUS and LETS JUST DO THIS!!!!!  

Is everyone in or What????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYansh_PamKriyanshmuskuranamanasie23..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyansh/Swaron fans-LETS DO THIS!!!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Yes we have to bombard sbs wall
atttack guys

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Lets just do this!!!

For Once.. I think we can do this for KRIYANSH/ARSHA... AND Swaron fans.. you can do this for Swaron!!!

We all need each other  to get SBS To go to the sets!!.. So Lets just Keep our War aside and GO AT IT!!!!!!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I AM SO READY TO GO FOR A BATTLE WITH SBS!!!!!!!! WHO IS WITH ME???

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
cout me in...alwaz ready...

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
agar kriyansh aur swaron me alag alag itni takkat hai toh socho unite hoge how strong we all will be..!!1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana-naina-..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.