Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

yes lets do it...

rather than watching the crap dished out by  them...why don't we start giving them ideas on how to go abt with the story!
we can show and prove that today our computers are more powerful than their tiny pencils...ROFL

lets get together and save this show...
who knows we might get to see some good logicROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zinebnouKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Show The Cv's Computer Power!!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Ideas? Like Geek

My first idea will be stop playing with my Mohan's izzat TongueROFL

On a serious note the first thing I want CVs to start doing is plzzz get back to showing me the "spoilt" shades of Mohan which you most probably have forgotten that they even exist in Mohan when you lost your way into Saroj-Kastur crap then Kastur-Baapji crap and now fake degree crap LOL I want to see that grey shaded spoilt brat Mohan jiske itne sapne sajaye the Day Dreaming

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I dunno since when has mohan become so sugary sweet? He was caring always but sugary sweet? Dead 

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i think , we should not over react and wait untill the shopkeeper givs the reason of why the degree is fake?

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanim4harshad

i think , we should not over react and wait untill the shopkeeper givs the reason of why the degree is fake?

wo koi bhi reason dey it will be non-sense for me ... because the moment he held the degree in his hand he knew it was fake ... only possible through degree verifying lenses LOL

And degree thing like i said i could fanwank if everything else specially the chars made sense to me but right now nothing they show makes sense

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

i hv not a fool 2 trust a shopkeeper nd his bloody reasonsSleepy..
his reasons wil b only understood by kastur but not by usAngry..
i mean plsss 4 god sake, aftr justifying all d previous craps nw we don hv any energy left 2 analyse dat framewalas reasons..Sleepy
every1 is aftr MOHAN in d show, none of d chars except saroj actually givs him his own freedom, den it won't b his fault if he got included in a bad circle aftr escaping 4m baapji's jail..
but d CVs will show dat baapji is right nd saroj wud b wrong...Dead

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i mean plsss 4 god sake, aftr justifying all d previous craps nw we don hv any energy left 2 analyse dat framewalas reasons..Sleepy
every1 is aftr MOHAN in d show, none of d chars except saroj actually givs him his own freedom, den it won't b his fault if he got included in a bad circle aftr escaping 4m baapji's jail..

@ bold ... Looks like that's what the story is heading... If Baapji get to know about the degree; he won't spare Mohan for the rest of his life... Oh God, I don't want to watch thist... This also will reinforce Baapji's opinion about studying abroad. Don't know what the Cvs are trying to proove, but if they want to show Mohan as reformer, they should start with a change in Baapji and his middle ages' mentality !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

@ bold ... Looks like that's what the story is heading... If Baapji get to know about the degree; he won't spare Mohan for the rest of his life... Oh God, I don't want to watch thist... This also will reinforce Baapji's opinion about studying abroad. Don't know what the Cvs are trying to prove, but if they want to show Mohan as reformer, they should start with a change in Baapji and his middle ages' mentality !

Well said but i guess CV's are brainlessAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.