Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

wat type of ishara was dat??

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i was like rewatching d dance sequence of yesterday 2 c HC in dat suitDay Dreaming..
but guys i noticed, dat both MOHAN nd kastur were luking upOuchROFL..
during d whole dance MOHAN was luking up in d sky i thinkROFL nd kastur at 1st luked up in d sky, den at him nd den wen she saw him luking straight up she started luking sidewaysD'ohROFL!!
imagine d saibo's don even know dat were they hv 2 giv d isharasROFL, though d soong in d BG was like 
' NAINA NA BAVEJI NA SAMJHE ISHAREY'
'DHEERE DHEERE NAINO KO DHEERE DHEERE'
i think at dat moment kastur might b sad as she dint find any topic 2 poke aroundROFL nd MOHAN might b luking up giving isharas 2 god 4 saving him 4m getting caught wid his tissue paper..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
 I will just use my fanwank and say they were feeling awkward Sleepy 
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Nads... in awkwardnesss ppl don luk up at d skyErmmROFL...
nd did u see, MOHAN wasn't hesitated but was soo happy nd his face was filled wid a big smile...Day Dreaming
but den alsooo dis guy was luking up at d cieling???D'ohROFL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
If u can't see eachother u will either look up or down bol diya na Angry why are you trying to make sense out of non sense? Ermm
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
but Nads, b4 they did luk at each oder's eyes or face na??Disapprove
but d way MOHAN got hooked 2 d cieling, i felt like dat his was having an eye convo wid itDay DreamingROFL...
nd kastur nvr felt awkward 2 get close 2 him or luk at his eyes.. i mean d epi b4 it only he picked her up nd bandaged her, dat time they did luk at each oder nd not at d walls or roof..ROFL
taanu4harshad Senior Member
taanu4harshad
taanu4harshad

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i felt that the dance sequence was poorly edited and that is why we din't understand mohan and kastur's xpressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanim4harshad

i felt that the dance sequence was poorly edited and that is why we din't understand mohan and kastur's xpressions.
actually not only d editing but d direction nd screenplay everything was soo messed up in dat scene..
usually such type of scenes r meant 2 b romantic nd HC nvr fails 2 shine in dem, but yesterday he was just luking up in d roof??
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I didn't like the scene...  Usually, whatever scene is it, Mohur's chemistry sizzle the screen, but yesterday I felt anything watching the dance sequence. Something was missing!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index