Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i was like rewatching d dance sequence of yesterday 2 c HC in dat suitDay Dreaming..
but guys i noticed, dat both MOHAN nd kastur were luking upOuchROFL..
during d whole dance MOHAN was luking up in d sky i thinkROFL nd kastur at 1st luked up in d sky, den at him nd den wen she saw him luking straight up she started luking sidewaysD'ohROFL!!
imagine d saibo's don even know dat were they hv 2 giv d isharasROFL, though d soong in d BG was like 
' NAINA NA BAVEJI NA SAMJHE ISHAREY'
'DHEERE DHEERE NAINO KO DHEERE DHEERE'
i think at dat moment kastur might b sad as she dint find any topic 2 poke aroundROFL nd MOHAN might b luking up giving isharas 2 god 4 saving him 4m getting caught wid his tissue paper..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat type of ishara was dat??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
 I will just use my fanwank and say they were feeling awkward Sleepy 

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Nads... in awkwardnesss ppl don luk up at d skyErmmROFL...
nd did u see, MOHAN wasn't hesitated but was soo happy nd his face was filled wid a big smile...Day Dreaming
but den alsooo dis guy was luking up at d cieling???D'ohROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
If u can't see eachother u will either look up or down bol diya na Angry why are you trying to make sense out of non sense? Ermm

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
but Nads, b4 they did luk at each oder's eyes or face na??Disapprove
but d way MOHAN got hooked 2 d cieling, i felt like dat his was having an eye convo wid itDay DreamingROFL...
nd kastur nvr felt awkward 2 get close 2 him or luk at his eyes.. i mean d epi b4 it only he picked her up nd bandaged her, dat time they did luk at each oder nd not at d walls or roof..ROFL

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i felt that the dance sequence was poorly edited and that is why we din't understand mohan and kastur's xpressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanim4harshad

i felt that the dance sequence was poorly edited and that is why we din't understand mohan and kastur's xpressions.
actually not only d editing but d direction nd screenplay everything was soo messed up in dat scene..
usually such type of scenes r meant 2 b romantic nd HC nvr fails 2 shine in dem, but yesterday he was just luking up in d roof??

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I didn't like the scene...  Usually, whatever scene is it, Mohur's chemistry sizzle the screen, but yesterday I felt anything watching the dance sequence. Something was missing!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.