Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

viren and virats dad

mochamelody Senior Member
mochamelody
mochamelody

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
There hasn't been much talk about how their father died, i was thinking maybe their chachu had him killed? lol just a thought

Kajol17 Senior Member
Kajol17
Kajol17

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
O.O why would you think of something like that? I don't think so because they already have so many tracks going on I do t think they'll have such a track. No, I think Viren said how he died in one of the episodes, I'm not sure maybe a heart attack or car accident? 80% I'm thinking car accident 20% I'm thinking heart attack because the dad did die when Viren and Virat were children.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_foreverRuchaMulay

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
But if it's car accident as Kajpreet says,  may be chachu has had him killed. Chachu is showing gray shades already...
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hehehe,.i really don think chachu can kiil their dad,...!
Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
what gray shades is he showing?  he has been very sweet and nice and kind and no sign of a mean and revengeful person at all. 

blrgalniya_s

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

what gray shades is he showing?  he has been very sweet and nice and kind and no sign of a mean and revengeful person at all. 

Exactly, so far the man has been very nice !!!  Looks like it is a family with secrets, but not that of murder for gain!!

niya_sKajol17

Kajol17 Senior Member
Kajol17
Kajol17

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I think he has grey shades too, like the way he looks at Viren, like you can see some hatred in his eyes...maybe he did kill Viren/Virat's dad. Maybe he was jealous of him...good point..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochamelody

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index