Mail/Message from Balaji’s for IF forum..

Posted: 19 years ago

Well friends........ finally I have recieved a reply from the Balaji's for the messages I sent. The messages were collected from this forum. I am not putting up the full mail but the part that concerns this forum and KTH...

It was nice getting fan mail from you all. It's nice to know that you all like our work. It is this love of all you viewers that we get to make good programes. We hope to carry on with this. We all would like to thank you all letting us know our plus points and also our drawbacks. Thanks for letting us know where we failed and showing us the way for improvement. We hope you would continue watching our programes with the same love and affection. And we promise to make right whatever failings we have.

One more thing Bhaskar you wanted to clarify was if Kahiin to Hoga is taking any 20years jump. It is not. We'll try to keep this serial youth centric, as was the main idea when the serial was launched.

We would all like to thank you all again and hope to receive more mails from you all.

Balaji Telefilms

P:S Do not copy to other forum.

cool reply i 'm glad there is no leap in KTH becoz it looks good the way it is and should stay with the youth wali theme

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 19 years ago

bhaskar

did they say any of the requests if they were going to perform

thanks for the message sujalfan :)

yeahhh m soo happy 😃😃

no leapp yeshhhhh 😃v'll c sujal n kash youngg 4 eva n evaaaa 👏

ekta mai ur tooo gudddd 👍🏼

Originally posted by sameer

bhaskar

did they say any of the requests if they were going to perform

😕 Could you explain......... I could not understand..........

👏 great work sujalfan....
Thnks sujalfan😊 atleast one serial without a 20year leap😡
it's great that balaji ppl know abt our views.

Thanks a lot sujalfan for all your hardwork & dedication

It really gives a high to all members of the group to put in constructive comments

bye bye

Arushi