Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New Promo:Written Update{discuss only here} (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
dear jalebis has been ordered already...wheres the party tonight??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo:Written Update{discuss only here} (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tea.Cup

Tea.Cup

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

hey welcome dear...thanks for commenting here...and ya..they don't show IPKKND as the promo...there are many differences...

Thanks Coolsabs :)... i really like this show ( Arnav & Khushi, i mean :) ) and look forward to interacting will all you wonderful people.. this unravelling of Shyam was long awaited .. i just hope it doesn't get too melodramatic with emotional blackmail et al...

Tea.Cup

Tea.Cup

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Even i felt so at peace with ths slap and i am happpy Khushi gets the first opportunity...to slap him

But then there is one doubt that i have!!!!!!!!

I fear that after the slap what will our dangerous Shyam who is capable of anything do to her...she seems to be in lonely place
Moreover I am also thinking about if as some rumours go Shyam the shameless turns the tables and puts blame on Khushi...I fear she will keep quite rather than prove her innocence by calling her family memebers...as she loves her sister very much she may fear that if they know about such a issue from RM they may not get Payal married to Aasksh so she may take the blame and keep quite...
Just a guess not sure if this will happen and probably also tell Shyam just to disappear as once the turth may come out ARnav may not leave him alive and Khushi for sake of her sister will just remain quite and tell Shyam for her to keep qutie and take the balme of gold digger Shyam will have to diappear and hey may do just that!!!!!

I know its silly prediction but i don't it just stuck me so i thought of sharinag with your guys!!!!
i just hope Arnav finds out as soon as Khushi does

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerose

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tea.Cup

Originally posted by coolsabs

hey welcome dear...thanks for commenting here...and ya..they don't show IPKKND as the promo...there are many differences...

Thanks Coolsabs :)... i really like this show ( Arnav & Khushi, i mean :) ) and look forward to interacting will all you wonderful people.. this unravelling of Shyam was long awaited .. i just hope it doesn't get too melodramatic with emotional blackmail et al...

hey I'm Sabarnee/ Sabs/Sabsii...you can call me whatever you want...so would you like to be my friend???

sayani_monaya

IF-Dazzler

sayani_monaya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I'm vre xcited abt d new promo but at da same time cannot help thinking dat anjali will believe whtevr shyam will say 2 convince
her..Confused coz anjali kind of worships her husband evn if she suspects sum of his actions...
but newyz I'm vre optimistic abt d show Thumbs Up & waiting eagerly 4 d trps when the creep wl b xposed Dancing

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Thnxx alottt 4 sharin.. But i thnk so diz can b shyam's dream.. If it iznt den m superrr xctd but m not happy coz i thnk itz a DREAM..

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hey thats not Shyamu's dream ...its real...

reima

reima

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
It could also be that Khushi and her entire family would keep quiet about this Shyamless just to help Anjali live her life in la la land; Anjali is such a wimp she would bring the house down with her sorrows and with it any remote possibility of Payal and Akash being together; hence Khushi might convince everyone to keep the matter quiet and when the Arhi marriage happens, Shyam might take silent revenge on Khushi thereby leading to misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi.  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.