Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New Promo:Written Update{discuss only here} (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Tea.Cup

Tea.Cup

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

The promo looks symbolic. In the show the sequence of things may unfold differently .. amidst more people perhaps...

love the show.. and am new here :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo:Written Update{discuss only here} (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Even i felt so at peace with ths slap and i am happpy Khushi gets the first opportunity...to slap him

But then there is one doubt that i have!!!!!!!!

I fear that after the slap what will our dangerous Shyam who is capable of anything do to her...she seems to be in lonely place
Moreover I am also thinking about if as some rumours go Shyam the shameless turns the tables and puts blame on Khushi...I fear she will keep quite rather than prove her innocence by calling her family memebers...as she loves her sister very much she may fear that if they know about such a issue from RM they may not get Payal married to Aasksh so she may take the blame and keep quite...
Just a guess not sure if this will happen and probably also tell Shyam just to disappear as once the turth may come out ARnav may not leave him alive and Khushi for sake of her sister will just remain quite and tell Shyam for her to keep qutie and take the balme of gold digger Shyam will have to diappear and hey may do just that!!!!!

I know its silly prediction but i don't it just stuck me so i thought of sharinag with your guys!!!!

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hey welcome dear...thanks for commenting here...and ya..they don't show IPKKND as the promo...there are many differences...

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Even i felt so at peace with ths slap and i am happpy Khushi gets the first opportunity...to slap him

But then there is one doubt that i have!!!!!!!!

I fear that after the slap what will our dangerous Shyam who is capable of anything do to her...she seems to be in lonely place
Moreover I am also thinking about if as some rumours go Shyam the shameless turns the tables and puts blame on Khushi...I fear she will keep quite rather than prove her innocence by calling her family memebers...as she loves her sister very much she may fear that if they know about such a issue from RM they may not get Payal married to Aasksh so she may take the blame and keep quite...
Just a guess not sure if this will happen and probably also tell Shyam just to disappear as once the turth may come out ARnav may not leave him alive and Khushi for sake of her sister will just remain quite and tell Shyam for her to keep qutie and take the balme of gold digger Shyam will have to diappear and hey may do just that!!!!!

I know its silly prediction but i don't it just stuck me so i thought of sharinag with your guys!!!!

ya the creppy snake is dangerous...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerose

ayshran

Goldie

ayshran

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!!!!!Smile

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayshran

Thanks for the update!!!!!Smile

you are welcome...

sayani_monaya

IF-Dazzler

sayani_monaya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
wooo hooo party time...  PartyParty
plzzz order jalebis... Dancing Dancing

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

hey all I'm here to write the update of the latest promo of our favourite show IPKKND...
Here we go...

In the scene Khusi is running and stops in a place where she sees a picture of Shyam and Anjali...Shyam who runs after Khusi stops in front of Khusi...his face is red in shame and then he tries to explain something to Khusi but she slaps Shyam badly and tells to Shyam that he is a traitor and don't desersvers her. Then she throws the engagement ring to his face...

I'm super excited about the promo...Big smile
If you like it then please hit the LIKE button and do comments...Big smile

You made my day. I cant open video links here in office & your written update brought me cheer! No more Shyam & his sweet talk to Anjali & Kushi Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.