Adaalat

WHAT ARE THE MAKERS OF ADAALAT DOING?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anil1234567

anil1234567

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
What are the makers of Adaalat doing? I mean why are they being copy cats and that too big time copy cats. JUST STOP IT

CID has been around 14 years and still thers interest in the serial. When Adaalat came on the scene on Sony there was a feeling that it will down CID.

However just look at Adaalat. The stories now seems repetitiive. Moreover they are running short of ideas having copied three movie stories recently-----KARZ, DEWANGEE AND MOST RECENTLY KHILADI.

They make identical episodes as that of the movie. Also they need to come up with some new background music because the same music adds to boringness of the episode.

We have at least 4 major characters in CID. There needs to be some more characters in CID...though it may take out the real flavour of KD Pathak.

CID 14 YEARS...ADAALAT 1 YEAR...and ADAALAT HAS STARTED TO BORE.

I LOVE CID AS WELL AS ADAALAT BUT THE ADDALAT MAKERS NEED TO COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS.

Edited by anil1234567 - 06 December 2011 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT ARE THE MAKERS OF ADAALAT DOING?" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I was going to open a similar thread but without mentioning CID. You're right and a member mentioned that even Ins. Dave under arrest was copied. Adaalat completed one year last month and now only episodes are boring. I hate this idea of copying from movies and other shows but not just the makers are responsible. The biggest fault is of the channel heads who turned Adaalat biweekly. They just want TRPs and think crime shows are crap daily shows where a 5 minute scene is dragged till 5 weeks.

Atleast crime patrol shows real stories so it's easy for them to show it even 4 times a week but CID and Adaalat are different. So I say this biweekly format is responsible along with the makers.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
i agree  but the earlier episodes had been very good which is why most of us started liking adalaat. now a days even if give skip it seems ok as the story is repetitive or copied from movies

if they want to do that shud be done intelligently not scene by scene copy

i still liked kd vs kd episode it was totally enjoyable

and ronit roy is still very good  here as kd pathak

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
They are wasting awesome actors like RR.. 
they need to develop the story and the track on KD's personal life..

when will it happen? :(
BTW CID  is boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.