CW Channel

official OTH promo

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_n1Ra5jz4&list=FLog8rlCLNpgLKWLTT-J0www&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Lucas's hair cut ... XD
So exited about the last season Gonna miss Brooke

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Hearing them say "the final season" makes me sad. Though I KNOW it needs to end .. I don't want it too.

And OHEMGEE CHRIS KELLER IS BAAACK. This is great! I'm so exciteddd
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Hearing them say "the final season" makes me sad. Though I KNOW it needs to end .. I don't want it too.

And OHEMGEE CHRIS KELLER IS BAAACK. This is great! I'm so exciteddd

I agree it needs to end
But it's OTH i never loved a serial Like i loved this one the cast was just amazing
Will wait for sophia's come back 😆
ashita_tweety thumbnail
wooo cant wait...cannt believe its been 9 years..
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashita_tweety

wooo cant wait...cannt believe its been 9 years..

😭😭😭 Im gonna miss it
preity*zinta thumbnail
Personally it should've ended at the end of season 4. Seasons 5 6 7 just dragged on storylines that could've been wrapped up in ONE season. Like if they REALLY wanted to do a season five .. they could've brought in Julian then got him hitched with Brooke .. then have Nathan and Haylie have their baby .. Have lucas and Peyton marry .. and then eveyrone would've had their happily ever afters ..

HaRul-lover thumbnail

Personally it should've ended at the end of season 4. Seasons 5 6 7 just dragged on storylines that could've been wrapped up in ONE season. Like if they REALLY wanted to do a season five .. they could've brought in Julian then got him hitched with Brooke .. then have Nathan and Haylie have their baby .. Have lucas and Peyton marry .. and then eveyrone would've had their happily ever afters ..

U know what i think the same
I always said to my sis OTH should have end when the season 4 ended the season 5 6 7 8 are useless
after OTH was about students in high school and not abt Babies
and OTH without lucas and Peyton isn't OTH
preity*zinta thumbnail
^Tell me about it from seasons 1 - 4 I was a HUGE Leyton fan (still am) seeing them get thrown off the show as heartbreaking.

Don't get me wrong .. OTH still had some good moments from seasons 5 - 8, but was it needed? Nope.

Oh well.. all good things must come to an end:)
HaRul-lover thumbnail

^Tell me about it from seasons 1 - 4 I was a HUGE Leyton fan (still am) seeing them get thrown off the show as heartbreaking.

Don't get me wrong .. OTH still had some good moments from seasons 5 - 8, but was it needed? Nope.

Oh well.. all good things must come to an end:)

im a Brucas' fan 😆😆 
but i agree OTH without leyton isn't oth 😭 I so wished to see them all in the last epi of the season but nope 😭😭 not even possible
i wanted to see one last time brooke and peyton together i enjoyed their friendship in the season 6 i actually feel fr Peyton
I wanted a happy ending with Lucas nathan brooke peyton haley karen dan debby ... I wanted all the cast fr the last time together
preity*zinta thumbnail
I know, I felt bad that Peyton didn't show up for Brooke's wedding .. they gave such a lame excuse for her not being there .. "Sawyer was sick" .. just didn't feel right.