India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

AYUSH IS TOO MUCH (Page 3)

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Soniya will definately get a great guy, Bodhi, ayush is a whoos!!!

glamour_girl Senior Member
glamour_girl
glamour_girl

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Actually that stupid cowvya should marry bodhi at least she can leave soniya alone with Ayush!
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged

yups that fat cowya should marry bodhi and leave soniya and ayush ir eally hope that ayush divorces her like he said in tonite eps.

Jessi Angry

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
If I say so, kaveri is such a stupid ______. If she dosen't divorce Ayush, she s gonna make me mad!
ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

who does that cow not make mad, sorry for the comment but she will never sleep a good nights sleep after all she has done to my Soniya, Ayushs dad was right in yelling at her, he asked her how could she have ever thought  of marrying ayush even when she knew his wedding to Soniya was in a few days regardless of what the situation was, and ayush said that he did it to save a persons reputation from being harmed and his dad was right when he told him that  does his reputation not matter at all when he did this stupid thing,

AND WHAT IS THAT FAT COWYA THINKING, I hoep she honestly didnt think Ayush married her cuz he was in love wioth her, cuz when he declined to sleep in her room with her and sleep on her couch instead she seemed awfully upset, he married you out of pity and because he didnt want Mayank to Have Kush, get it through your fat brain cow.

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:15am | IP Logged

hey friends omg i got in trouble from teh mod for swearing at this forum i was only expressing my feelings. thats all. but i hate cowiya and never will like her. but anyways im glad she signed the divorce papers but u know i think soniya wont go back with ayush

so that cow can have ayush now argggggggggh

i hate her so much !Angry

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I agree with all you guys that Ayush was really cruel to marry Kavya.   His family are right to ostracize him right now, what he did to Sonia was unforgivable.

I don't understand why he had to go play the hero and help Kavya - Kush is not even her son! And a phone call to Sonia saying, at the very least I have a problem I can't marry you, was in order.  

And now he's acting all chaste with Kavya, does he actually expect Sonia to take him back with open arms after doing such an idiotic thing?  She might love him, but I don't think she's that desperate.  After everything he put her through - including running around with that annoying Tani...

I have stopped watching the show in protest - I hope the ratings plummet. 

Go to top