Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Naina*~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I LIKE KAVIYA VERRRRY MUCH, AND i JUST Dont  Like Soniya... i think the story Now is going very gooooood!!!
*Priya* thumbnail

I hate Ayush, how could he do that to Soniya. He didn't even think about what he did. This show is really dumb now.

beauty_angel thumbnail
Ayush should use his rumgumption. He is a discombobulated guy.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*Naina*~

I LIKE KAVIYA VERRRRY MUCH, AND i JUST Dont  Like Soniya... i think the story Now is going very gooooood!!!

same here I like Kavya and Tani alot! and with this new twist ,The story is much better!
tisha_bhatia thumbnail

Originally posted by: beauty_angel

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=#0033ff size=4>Ayush should use his rumgumption. He is a discombobulated guy.

rumgumption??????????? What's that?
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, well i dont like wat ayush did to sonia. like he married kavya w/o neones consent or by even informing his parents. altho, maybe if ayush starts to fall in luv with kavya justl ike tani's sis did with mayank, then theres no chances for sonia and ayush. i mean sonia has always luved ayush, and she has soo many things, so i guess she deserves better but ayush and sonia look soo good together. if bodhi and sonia come together, that would be really sickning. im not even kidding. and kavya does deserve something, but then again, she dragged ayush into almost everyone of her situations and ayush always butted in. not to offend neone or nething, but i really think that ayush really doesnt deserve ne one becuz he has always misconsidered sonia, then always tried to go in to kavyas bubble and make her even more sad by loving him and him getting married. he has hurt both of them.
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

Soniya will definately get a great guy, Bodhi, ayush is a whoos!!!

glamour_girl thumbnail
Actually that stupid cowvya should marry bodhi at least she can leave soniya alone with Ayush!
dkdisha thumbnail

yups that fat cowya should marry bodhi and leave soniya and ayush ir eally hope that ayush divorces her like he said in tonite eps.

Jessi 😡

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If I say so, kaveri is such a stupid ______. If she dosen't divorce Ayush, she s gonna make me mad!