India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

AYUSH IS TOO MUCH

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:04am | IP Logged

WHAT HAS AYUSH DONE HE MARRIED THAT KAVIYA I HATE HER SO MUCH. AND BECHARI SONIA. IS WAITING FOR AYUSH TO COME BACK SO THEY CAN GET MARRIED. SHE IS SO MUCH PRETTIER THEN THAT COWIYA! UFFFF AYUSHMAAN IS GETTIN SO STUPID I MITE STOP WATCHIN IT. NOW WHAT WILL THEY DO ABOUT SONIA. GIVE HER TO THAT EVIL BODHI I HOPE NOT

JESSIAngry

Ouch

XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yeh!!!!fat cowkavya!!i hateher i hate her soooooooooooo much!poor soniya,shehasto get ayush in the end
iram_99 Groupbie
iram_99
iram_99

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:45am | IP Logged

I agree. Sonia is the one who deserves Ayush not that kavya.Angry Sonia waited all her childhood for him. And kavya only met him a few months ago. Ayush should have thought about what he is doing and how it would affect Soniya. But he didn't !

I hope Sonia gets Ayush in the end and not that bodhi. But how????

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged

COMPLETEY AGREE 1000000000%!!!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

AND THAT COWIYA IS PRETENDING TO FEEL BAD ABOUT GETTING MARRIED TO AYUSH SHE IS SUCH A BITCH AND JUST TOTALLY FAKING IT AND BECHARI SONIA IS JUST TOTALLY SHOCKED I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER. I HOPE AT THE END AYUSH DIVORCE COWIYA AND END WITH SONIYA

JESSI Angry Ouch

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

hi sadaf_20---there is a difference between calling someone stupid and using profanity.  If you refer to our code of conduct, you will see that profanity is NOT allowed under any circumstances. The use of profanity on this forum in particular is out of control--more so than on any other forum and we are requesting that you NOT use it.

Please refer to this post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22207

Both of the moderators on this forum are doing an excellent job and are trying their best to keep this forum in order.  However, lately it has been quite out of control.  If this continues, we will have to start closing topics b/c they are so full of profanity--something which we definitely don't want to do.  Both Meghavi and Tani91 consult with us, the global mods, before taking decisions, so we agree with any PMs they send out that have warnings.

We understand that you may feel strongly towards a particular character, but that DOES NOT mean you resort to using foul language--at least not here on the forum.

Also, please refrain from using All-caps in your posts.

If you have any questions, please PM Tani91, Meghavi, me, or any other global moderator.

Regards,

Moderator group

belarajput Senior Member
belarajput
belarajput

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I think to make a twist in the story, director has created whole drama of "Kush custody", no court is so fast in file a custody case, trial procedure, and giving a decision in three days. Ayush went Mumbai only two days before his marriage, and all that happened. Only on one picture in the news paper cannot prove anything, and picture showing only two people loving each other, which is not a crime in India, atleast not a major factor in a custody case. Dr. Mayank has killed almost 4 gundas to get Kush back and nobody found out about it! Soniya's father character changed, and that can understanable but how come he turn that old? In short, anybody can tell that writer is writing a story on the sets.
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:06am | IP Logged

well i dont mean to use bad lang but what this ayush did is too much i cant stand him now. but sonia derserved better then this thats for sure

Jessi Angry

Go to top