Page   of 73

-DEvil_Heart-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Awee dis FF ws so gud jst luved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Tera Mera Pyaar ty vm pg 68 (Page 73)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanks dear

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

awesome...lovely...i just read it in one go...and it was amazing...i loved it...
u r a awesome writer...i can say this confidently bcz i loved ur other ff named yaddein too...and i loved that too..and i love this story aloottt...
plz write some more beautiful stories like this...we would love to read it...

thanks dear will try to,  I have an os thread for them too if you want to check it out when you are bored

your OS thread is amazing i have read your all OS already..and i really love them..
so please do write some more stories like Yaddien and tera mera pyar..i just love your story Yaddien..Embarrassed and u r a brilliant writer...amazing work!! 

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thanks dear, I have a short story I am working on now, it's not Manveer but I think you may like it, it's on all is well forum but u need to register there in order to read my stuff there, let me know if you need that website link

Sunshinegirll

Goldie

Sunshinegirll

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hey i love ur workHug
i used to read all the os b4 joining the forumSmileSmile
pls write more.. wud love to read more of ur workSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top