Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

~Tera Mera Pyaar ty vm pg 68 (Page 4)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
ok I am so bad, wrote another os, maybe not as hot as second one but hey if you are bored take a look. Got this idea when Manyata said she would run away from there somehow. How about if she tried to escape ?

Part 3 -Dangling Princess

She grabbed only what she would need. They could keep their money and their royal way of living. This is not what she always dreamed of. It was all being forced on her. She had to talk to Muarari. She needed the truth from his mouth. She wondered how she would sneak past the guards.

An idea struck her and she began to tie the bed sheets  together. She opened the balcony window.

"Maybe if I had listened to Akash that day I wouldn't  be stuck  here now. Maybe I should say sorry to him. First I need to  get out of here now," she thought to herself.

It was past dinner time now. Everyone would be settling down for bed soon. She could make her escape and then figure out things from there. She threw down the  sheets. She looked down and sighed. She hoped she wouldn't break any bones.

She climbed over the railing and began her descent.

In the parlour the men were having a  drink before settling down for the night. Udayveer had stopped in after a meeting. He was sitting facing the window.  They were  all chatting away and  the topic came to Manyata.

" Brijraj Uncle Manyata will need time to accept the truth.  Muarari has kept her away from us so long so it's obvious  why she believes him," Udayveer stated.

" He has brainwashed her badly. I feel pain on my mother's face. She has been longing for Manyata's return for so long and look how she has returned this way," Brijraj fumed.

In the distance, Udayveer saw the dangling figure of a person. He knew who it could be.

"Be grateful Uncle we got her back after all. Please excuse me, I'll be right back," he stammered before leaving everyone astounded.

Udayveer raced  upstairs brushing past J Nandini and her cousin.

"Where is he going like this?," Vijay said.

" Manyata  ko milne gaya hoga," J Nandini said miffed.

Udayveer looked down from the balcony.

She was now dangling for dear life now.

"Manyata!," he yelled.

She looked up at him and swallowed hard.

" Tum yeh kya kari ho?," he exclaimed as he  began to assess the situation.

"  As I said before I don't want to stay here," she called back.

He shook his head in frustration.

" Mujhe jaane do na," she called back.

"No way am I letting her go after finally having her in my life,"Udayveer thought to himself.

He realized she could fall any second. She was closer to the ground , he would try to get her  on to the  ground.

He raced down the steps. Vijay was interested and followed Udayveer and some security personel outside.

He gasped seeing Manyata hanging from a sheet a few feet above them. He scampered inside to tell J Nandini. They headed to watch the "show" from the balcony.

" She is so mad!," J Nandini  quipped as Udayveer ordered a  safety net .

Udayveer and the other men set up a perimeter quickly. He looked up to see Manyata beginning to lose her grip.

"Dhan se girna. You will  break some bones," he hissed.

She rolled her eyes.

" Here I can possibly die and you are just joking around," she stammered.

"Really I want to get you down but you have to keep your grip tighter," he assured her.

She nodded meekly as she attempted to get down  closer to the net. She was almost down when she felt someone take her into their arms. She was startled to be in the arms of none other than Udayveer.

"Choro muhje. Mujhe baba se milna hai," she stammered.

"So you were trying to escape my princess? You'll have to pay a huge price for this later. For now let's get you inside," he said.

"But what will you tell everyone that I tried to run away?," she asked.

Udayveer looked up to see J Nandini and Vijay looking on.

" We shall say you got saved from an incident. Ab chalein andar?"

She nodded upset she could not get free. She would try again when they went out. It was too difficult to escape from  the palace.

He seemed to have read her mind.

" Don't you dare try this again!," he declared.

She looked at him dumbfounded.

Dadisa and Komal were concerned when  they learned that Manyata was reliving her  childhood by climbing down the palace walls as a challenge out forward by   the other youngsters including J Nandini and Vijay.

"All of you are adults now. I don't want this kind of risky behavior ever again in this palace or outside. Am I clear?," Dadisa declared.

J Nandini tried to protest but agreed along with Vijay who was stunned.

"Manyata I understand you have lived far from us for years. However this behavior is not good. We truly care for you. Please don't scare me like this again," Dadisa said softly as she caressed her check.

Manyata felt bad now. This lady who said she was her Dadi, was not a bad person. There must be some misunderstanding. Once it was cleared they would let her go.

"Udayveer isse upper le jayo Make sure all windows are locked  before  you leave her alone.  I will sleep in the room tonight to make sure nothing else goes wrong," Dadisa declared.

Manyata looked surprised.

Udayveer grabbed  her by the arm and led her up the stairs. He quickly checks and locks the windows.

"Dadisa knows you are trying to escape but I saved you from a huge embarrassment. Aren't you going to thank me?," he asked smugly.

She glared at him.

She clasped her hands together.

"Rajkumar Udayveer thanks for saving my life. Aur kya chaiye hai?,"

He put finger on his cheek.

She glowered at him.

"Why would I give you that?," she exclaimed.

He grabbed her by the arms.

"Don't ever do anything like this again. My heart will break if anything would happen to you again," he whispered.

She wanted to laugh at him but stopped when his glare seemed to see right through her. He stroked her hair and then leaned forward to tease her. She  backed up almost losing her balance. He helped steady her.

She sat down on the bed. He bowed and took her hand and kissed it.

He got up and said,"Be safe Rajkumari Manyata. I will be watching you."

She  remained stunned  until Dadisa and some servants came  with new bedding and told her to get ready for bed.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 16 December 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01smilingsonaPrachi_12Molly_gemstonezaryabnaqviZaynmohinmeerakhan45pyaar_kya_karnatwinkle662kashevprernademoonstruckxxreenaxxsalekh1..Ananya..anne_shirleystorybooksgdTulip92honeey95zuenaMaahii-ParusDivswendy25luvzindagithecraze92filmyprincesshemvbilla8WhiteNights.sparikhiqbals4everjazzeretteCythereabluedreamz953moksha89-JEHAN-KSG_luvS.H.I.E.L.D.Hot.Pink.HeelsPrincessAshVik-Xpress-*Dakoo_Minzy*Prinsesse.Suvi-Priya01

Tulip92 Senior Member
Tulip92
Tulip92

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT ADVENTURE!!HugHug
 as always you write really really good oses..!Thumbs UpWink
your work will always be appreciated...!Big smile
Marvelous job.. Seriously can't wait for more..Cool.
 i always look forward to your os ...!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Somia3KSG_luvadventure_gurl

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
glad you liked it thanks for reading it dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
WOW...Adventure_gurl this is truely amazing...loved it...ManVeer 4 ever :) I cant wait to read more... Heart

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
should have extended version of my first Manveer video up soon, will post it when it's done, thanks for reading everyone!
moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Love love love

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

Love love love

Let me know if you have any ideas, if you have an idea  for an os you can  write it up and post here if you like, Thought it would be easier to find if we had an actual thread for themBig smile

filmyprincess

xxreenaxx Senior Member
xxreenaxx
xxreenaxx

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Omg lov lov lov lov lov lov lov!!! I can soo see this happening!!! Lov this os an this jodi!!! ;)

Go to top