Page 1 of 73

Page 1
Page   of 73
Page 2 Page 73

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
 Edit as of December 17th this will now be a fanfiction.  I am starting a new job soon, so I have no idea  how often I will be updating. Hope you enjoy the vms and first few parts listed in the index below!
Index  

Parts 1-2 pg 1 Manyata in Raj Mahal hogi Udayveer se Thakkar
 First Vm pg 2
Part 3pg 4- Dangling Princess

Part4pg6 Shopping and Spa with Unnati
Part 5pg 9

2nd vm pg 10

Part 6pg 12- Revealed Truths and Grand Party

Part 7 pg 14-  Waking up to Udayveer

Third Vm Pg 17

A Challenge Proclaimed
Part 8 pg 18

Part 9pg 20 Press Conference My Twist

Fourth vm pg 21

Part 10 pg 22 Dancing

Part 11 pg 24- Conversations and more

Part 12 pg 26 Closure

Fifth Vm pg 28

Next Part pg 28

Part Fourteen pg 30
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2260471&PID=50869446&#50869446

Part 15 pg 33

Part 16 pg 34

Part 17 pg 37

Part 18 pg 39

New vm- Udayveer's nightmare

Part 19 pg 42

Part 20 pg 43

Part 21 pg 45

Part 22 pg 48

Part 23 pg 52

Part 24 pg 54

Manveer Vm #6

Part 25 pg 58

Part 26 pg 60

Part 27 pg 64- last part

Thank-you vm pg 68

Edited by adventure_gurl - 04 March 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomeprachiPrachi_12Tulip92niniicute.girl97storybooksgdBSwananne_shirleywassup28-Deepali-SaHillover101zuena-Misek--JEHAN---ANGEL--shaf13sparikhWhiteNights.IndigoBlues...Binny...OmaRamdassthejazzgalshena07Hot.Pink.HeelsS.H.I.E.L.D.dreamyjenniceMsLuscious-BolNaHalke-sirjee-Xpress-mjht_one-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Tera Mera Pyaar ty vm pg 68" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

thanks to Shiza for the lovely banner!

Part One

"Muhje yahaan nahin rehna!," Manyata exclaimed in frustration as she descended the stairs and  headed towards the library. Suddenly she collided with someone with a firm , broad chest.

She felt that someone grip her arm. The person moved her hair out of her face. She flinched  realizing who it was.

" Tum yahaan iss waqt?," she exclaimed as she pulled away.

Udayveer smiled brightly.

" Hum toh humari rajkumari ko dekh ne aaye the," he stated with a smug expression( I have only come to see my princess).

She frowned at him.

" J Nandini is upstairs go see her. Stay  out of my way," she snapped  before trying to walk away.

He grabbed her hand.

" I think you are forgetting that you are the elder princess of this palace. You have been away too long Manyata," he stated.

She tried to get away  but his hold was firm.

" Mere naam..

" Rajkumari Manyata hain aap. Don't forget that," he  declared.

" Main koi rajkumari kaise ho  sakhti hoon?"

He pulled her close to him.

" You will believe it. I will help you realize all this is real. For me it doesn't matter where you have been all this time. Your present and future is linked with me," Udayveer stated.

She looked at him in disbelief.

He let her go slowly.

She changed course and decided to  find the kitchen. Maybe she could find something to break in there. She had to find an escape out of here. This was not her world or so  it seemed.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 25 December 2011 at 8:58am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01smilingsonaMolly_gemstonemahnoork47Zaynmohinpyaar_kya_karnasuria1sansheen99twinkle662kashevcorneliaprernadexxreenaxxluvtwilight19samisweethrtanne_shirleystorybooksgdVampgirlshivanikalove...OMGhoneey95Tulip92_Rashmi-Deepali-.Rupali.be-happy-alwaysfilmyprincessRams3697luvzindagiwendy25zuenaultravioletrayilvudayParusDivs---ButterFly---illa8hemvbduskWhiteNights.Cythereasparikhiqbals4everPrincessAshVikcatty2000-JEHAN-moksha89bluedreamz953shaf13--ANGEL--minizzS.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassthejazzgal-BolNaHalke-Prinsesse.Suvimjht_one-Xpress--Niha--Priya01ibelieveinpinkMysticRiver

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Part Two

Manyata was wandering around the garden.  She could not believe this was her real identity. She smiled slightly at the gardener. Meanwhile Udayveer had  reached the  palace outskirts. He entered inside.

J Nandini tried to get his attention. She played with her hair and her friends edged her on to grab his attention. However his attention was elsewhere. He asked one of the servants if they had seen Manyata.

"Jee woh garden mein hogi," the lady said.

Udayveer politely thanked her and went outside.

J Nandini frowned and was flustered.

Her friends followed her back to her room, disappointed in Udayveer's lack of interest in their friend.

Meanwhile, Manyata was  thinking about the previous day when Udayveer had brought her here. She had not understood it. How could she believe  she was a princess. He had found her and pulled her inside this huge palace.  She had not realized it at first. She was upset with him for dragging her here.

Then admist her cursing him, he introduced her to the royal family as  Rajkumari Manyata. Things had taken a big turn since that moment. She  had gazed around in shock.

How could she be related to all these people? She was Monia, daughter of Murari. She just had her father and  no one else. Now this stranger who has met her a few times was telling her everything she knew was all a lie.

Two of the women had immediately surrounded her and lovingly hugged her. She looked back to see Udayveer smiling broadly. She looked at him puzzled.  Why was it so important for him to bring her here.

The woman who introduced herself as Dadisa said," Murari has kept you  in this manner. This is very bad.  However now you are back home with us. We'll take good care of you beta,".

After some glares and gasps of surprise, she was led to a room.  The second woman who told her she was her mother came in with a servant and had ushered her in the  bathroom for a shower. When she emerged  there were some staff ready to dress her up and do her hair and make up.

Now on her morning here, she could not believe  this was  real. Anytime now they would tell her to leave. She would go find Akash maybe he would help her find a  job. She could stay with friends until she had a enough to support herself.

Murari was in jail. She had no choice but to find her own way.

Suddenly she felt like someone's eyes were on her. Manyata froze in fright and walked to the side. She grabbed a  bucket.

She lunged at whoever it was.

She looked up to see it was Udayveer.

He looked at her stunned. His baby blue shirt now framed around his well toned torso. She was staring a moment too long.

"Looks like you have a habit of throwing  water on  people," he commented.

She looked away from  him a second.

He came over to her. She backed away near the bushes.

He pulled her close to him.

" Yeh  tum kya  kare ho?" she exclaimed.

" A prince never lets his princess come into harm's way if it can be avoided," he hissed.

She stood up straight.

He stepped back.

" I don't why you brought me here.  Main yahaan kaise rah sakti hoon?( How can  I stay here?)

" Yeh sub aap ka haq hain Rajkumari, aur main aap ka ek sevak," he stated with confidence. ( This is all your right. I am your servant).

She brushed past him and headed back inside.

He smiled after her.

Komal and Dadisa spotted her and engaged her in some conversation. They  decided they would get her tutor and they would themselves show her the ways of the  royal family. They  truly wanted to give her everything she was meant to have.

Manyata felt better about staying here but she did not think J Nandini would be happy with this. She headed to her room feeling a bit dazed with all the things that were being planned for her.

She spotted a shirt on  her bed. She lifted it up and realized it was wet. She quickly dropped it.

She felt someone's warm breath on her neck. She froze in shock. What was he doing in her room.  She felt a cold finger on her scar. She flinched and turned and her hair hit his face.

She gasped. He was bear chested.

" Aap yahaan?," she exclaimed.

He teased her and leaned forward.

" You didn't even offer me a towel. You should have at least  done that. I had to come find my spare clothes I left here," he replied.

He moved away to pull on a fresh shirt.

" Besharam ho aap," she hissed.

"Hum besharam hain? What about you cursing me out  yesterday?," he hissed back

She glared at him .

" Aap meri hone wali biwi hain. You should learn to respect me," he stated.

" Aap ko izzat chaiye?  Go marry J Nandini. You both suit each other better. She will love to fight with you," Manyata said.

He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her close.

" Sirf aap meri humsafar ban sakti hain," he said firmly. He let go and then flicked some hair off her face.

"Phir milenge rajkumari ," he said before walking out with his wet shirt in hand.

She was seething with anger.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 16 December 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01smilingsonaMolly_gemstonesuria1sansheen99twinkle662marishka.khanpyaar_kya_karnakashevbushra....jagz11corneliaprernademoonstruckluvtwilight19xxreenaxxlove...OMGsamisweethrtanne_shirleystorybooksgdsanj1234honeey95_Rashmi-Deepali-filmyprincessbe-happy-alwaysluvzindagiultravioletrayzuenaParusDivsRams3697thecraze92wendy25hemvbshaf13bluedreamz953duskCythereaWhiteNights.sparikhiqbals4ever-JEHAN-moksha89Break.The.CodePrincessAshVikminizz-Yami-S.H.I.E.L.D.Hot.Pink.HeelsOmaRamdassthejazzgal-BolNaHalke-Prinsesse.Suvi-Xpress--Niha--Priya01ibelieveinpinkMysticRiver

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Freakkk! oh my goodness, adventure_gurl! what is your irada?Wacko 

The second OS had me almost fainting. Uday is even hotter here than in real. LOL and I love the way you write. You use easy english.  I love and much prefer to read OSs than full fledged FFs. OS are so much fun to read. You certainly have the gift of writing. Loved it totally. So manyata finally threw water on his highness!

Had read the first one yesterday. But the second one is even better IMO.
Thanks for opening this thread. :)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlssmilingsonalamz325marishka.khanlove...OMGcorneliaAshish91Tulip92-Deepali-thecraze92Rams3697bluedreamz953shaf13OmaRamdassadventure_gurl-Xpress--Priya01

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
ooo

LOVE both stories and can see both of them ending with SOOO much heated romance Day Dreaming hahahahahahaha Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
loved...both of them...but second one was too awesome...HeartHeart

-Priya01

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@ Dotts glad you liked it! Hope you and others will write some too! I am no literary or any kind of genius so simple English will do. Besides we all are from different cultures and backrgound, why go fishing around for harder words to confuse everyone?ROFL

@ sexyheels what is your name? Anyways so  glad you liked them! Were you on the RBO forum, I have posted vms, fics and one shots there, if you want to read them will get the links for you.

@Ramya thanks for reading!

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bushra....WhiteNights.

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hmmm very nice both are really good Tongue keep it up

-Priya01

Post Reply New Post