DEK TRP DISCUSSION THREAD:1st-7th July:Pg 62 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhilan97

Friends, the TRPs of DEK is increasing...guyzzz...this serial is really rocking!!!! This is the topic under which we all can discuss about the TRPs of DEK, the reasons behind the change, our views and much more...this thread is open to all...so come on!!!😊

WOW KEWL πŸ˜ƒ KEEP ROCKING UDAYVEERπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
They have to make manveer a couple - the show will only survive if this happens.
This couple chemistry is just striking - i mean moniya is all dressed down right now and looking all shabby and still when manveer clash the chemistry is a meltdown!!
These two have really caught my heart - i cant wait for today's episode and i do hope they show uday.
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

DEKHA EK KHAWAB is way better then saas bina and parvarish still dey r getting higher TRPzπŸ˜”

saas bahu crap!!!
It is a very entertaining and good show.Priyal acting is superb and ofcourse raj kumar uday.
Originally posted by tiger_lily

saas bahu crap!!!

Hit like by mistake.

Just for FYI: it is saas bina saural, there is no saas bahu crap  and thats why I love it.

I love DEK too but SBS and Parvarish are more of family serial, which is liked by all kids and parents.

DEK is looking great because of UV and Manyata but it is still in bit immature state and undeveloped story, as with todays article of "Akaash murdered by raj mata", if there is ounce of truth, I am not watching and getting hooked to Manveer.

If they keep up with story the TRP is bound to increase, just don't call shows, who are doing better "crap" unless you have watched them.

They are both very good shows they have no saas bahu issues or family politics or back stabbing, I hate that stuff too...
they should just confirm that ManVeer is the couple ...then the TRPs would surely rise! 
its just cuz of ManVeer πŸ˜‰

uday is so hot πŸ˜‰β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ
I am really excited to know what rank will DEK get tomorrow!!!!😳
what are the trps of dekha ek khwaab
Latest is 2.2. It has risen to 2.2 from 2.0 last week.