Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

OS we kept standing there

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i couldn't believe what was happening around me , everything just changed so suddenly . there he was , lying on the floor beaten up by his enemy !! i still couldn't believe my abhay left me just to save me . y god y ? y do u always snatch away the ones we love ? first u took away my mom n now u wanna take abhay away ? i still remember how it all happned just few mins ago - 
"abhay m surprised !! u n here in dehradun ?" i asked while giving a big smile 
he kept his arms around my waist n said "well if u want i can go " he said teasingly . i can never imagine my life widout him . that line he said made me angry after all we have gone through many probs to be wid each other!!
"no way m i gonna let u go " i sad hitting on his chest . he held my arms n brought me closer . we both were smiling at each other looking at each other's eyes . we both were enjoying our perfect moment in the night n jungles where we used to meet . only we 3 were there -me , abhay n moon. but i didn't know my happiness could be snatched away in few mins. "pia " i heard my name from jeh's mouth who was coming towards us . i knew we both were in danger but abhay was in more danger . i stood infront of jeh bringing abhay back . i knew m not any copetition for guys bu for my love i could do anything . jeh came forward n told me to go away from between 2 of them but i was no way gonna do that . finally he held my arms n threw me away . i looked up n saw abhay was now out of control . i ran towards him n tried to stop him but i couldn't as he was no way gonna forgive jeh for throwing me away !! abhay n jeh started their fight . abhay was being human too was strong enough for competing jeh . at last jeh was over but abhay also left me . he just went down n down n fell on the floor . i couldn't believe my eyes . now my life was over !! 

i came back to reality when mom told me to go inside my room as it would be a bit difficult for me to see his funeral . i nodded n went inside my room just like a zombie , i had no emotions left now . i was going to take a bath when i saw a letter on my desk . i  opened it n found that it was from abhay . i wondered how he came n kept the letter here . i thought to read it anyways . 

"dear love , 
i always knew happiness wasn't for much time in my life , but i accepted the fate . i lost my parents n then i failed in love n then i lost my brother too !! but when my new parents gave back me life i had lost my emotions . but u again awake the humanity in me . i started to love u , though i tried many times not to bring u in danger but couldn't control myself . slowly we started fighting n then our love got stronger . i could never ever imagine that i would be happy again . when u n alina turned me back into human n gave me new life i found it a bit difficult to accept that i will have to leave this life now . u know typical human , never satisfied !! but the time we both spent together were the happiest moments of my whole life . i love u pia . by the time u read this letter everything might have been changed !! but this letter is just to tell u that i always loved u n i will keep on doing that even after my death . 
i wish we could be together for longer but now we can't change whats written in our destiny . 
luv abhay " 
i found drop of tears falling from my eyes . i wish abhay n i could stay a bit longer together . suddenly, mom entered my room n found me crying. 
she wasn't having words for consoling me . she just kept an apple cut into in pieces n other one with knife . she told me to have it . i nodded n as soon as she left i don't know what happened but i took the knife n cut my nerves wid it . i could not even imagine my life widout him n i knew that if i wanted to be wid him then i need to go to heaven . m sure he would have been chosen to be an angel by now . n this was the new beginning of our love story where no one could separate us !! 

hey guys i know its a sad story . but i wanted to start a story but that is like my own not on any of the show . but m not sure whether we have to write storys on charaters or we can write our own so please do tell meEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

--Shree--My_loveis_goneananyasheraDASTAK..hema_rawatprerna26sweety_crazedanjali.K..tora.tangled.Akshi0019--peehu--ilove99

prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hey Deepa, It was amazing and especially that note part but still i love happy ending. After what all they have suffered , Abhiya deserve a fairytale ending.Smile

Edited by prerna26 - 05 December 2011 at 8:54pm
cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@prerna - thanks for commenting dear 
    well i know it is not good but i wanted to write something touchy now so thats y .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna26

prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteteddy

@prerna - thanks for commenting dear 
    well i know it is not good but i wanted to write something touchy now so thats y .

Deepa, it was good its just that i want to see them together leading a happy married life.Smile

cuteteddy

sweety_crazed IF-Dazzler
sweety_crazed
sweety_crazed

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
nice OS di...but it was sooo touchy...n emotional...after all 4 true love u can sacrifice anything...abhiya were lovely when they sacrificed their lifeSmile

cuteteddy

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@prerna - i agree dear that they deserve a happy life even i would say so if someone kills any of them LOL well the question is that can we write our own stories here ?

prerna26

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@madhu - thanks madhu . ya there love is selfless n they can go for 
                     anything to stay wid each other . they have just lost their bodies but their souls would be together forever ..!!

sweety_crazed

prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteteddy

@prerna - i agree dear that they deserve a happy life even i would say so if someone kills any of them LOL well the question is that can we write our own stories here ?

Well I love FFs  written by IF members more than the current track and btw i love your version too. Smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index