Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
^^Credit: Darling Alisha Ji Embarrassed

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Guys Tum Log Nahi Samjho GayEmbarrassed

I mean December is simply an awesome month, right?
Not only does it bring the pretty snowflakes for us 'Pardesis" but it also brings CHRISTMAS! Which means CHUTTI!!!!
PartyPartyParty
Lekin kahaani abhi baaki hai meri dost!

More than all of that, it brings...wait for it...wait for it...yesss you guessed it right It's

NEETS BIRTDHAY
PartyPartyParty
Wait now before we say anything else...I wanna sing for my chechiTongue well me Aishuu n Ali are singing togetherTongue so here we go...
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Neetuu
Happy Birthday To You
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Now before we get to anything else...let us briefly tell you about Neet not that you guys aren't aware of how wonderfully awesomely amazingly fantastically adorable person she is but stillEmbarrassed
Neet's magic, hayee!

We all know how she managed to trap us in that magical web of words she spun, SR FF's wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for her.
Because more than her SR obsession, her KW love, or her SRK fandom...she's Neet.
Our Neetu.

She's a fantastical person, a beautiful soul from inside outEmbarrassed She is the kind of person to whom we can easily share your dil ki baatien and she will always be there for usEmbarrassed even if its at 2am in the morning and she has to get up for school at like 7 something LOL Thank your for that "adhoori kahani" episode NeetEmbarrassed She's like the sister we all want but never had *SIGH* But I'm so grateful and feel so blessed that God has given me that sister, although we have never met but still it feels like we have know each other for agesEmbarrassed She is a complete crazy nikammi pagal romantic heart type of a sweet cute girl and we love her for what she is <3333

So my darling Neet a.k.a. Chechi wish you a very very happy birthday HugHugHug May God Bless you with all the love and happiness in the world cuz u deserve every bit of it my angelEmbarrassed I love you so so so much but I know I don't have to tell you that cuz you already know itTongue Its amazing how we came so close in such kam time and connected so well...I would have never ever thought that I would become so close to someone virtually and share all those things which I don't think I would even share it with someone I know personally...I really hope we all can meet one dayEmbarrassed I loveee us so so so muchEmbarrassed in you I found a sister that I never had[;$] yes I have a real sister but you know how tht story goesLOL so yesss you are no less than my real sister in fact ur more than that Neet...and I am so thankful to God for blessing me with you and of course Mr.Wahi cuz unhi ki wajah se hum sab ek dusre se mil paaye so thank you so much Mr.Wahi Tongue You know Neet I would have went on and on about with bak bak cuz I have so much to say but Aishuu's rushing me to post this so she can post here too Stern SmileSilly So I shall end my bak bak here so you can hear Aishuu and other's bak bak tooTongue Once again wish you A very very Happy Birthday Hug May God Bless you and have a rocking bday with my pyaare sweet jeeju...hope he makes this one really really special WinkLOL

And before I end, here is Aishu's msg for you...and let me warn you this is just the beginningShockedLOL So here you go enjoy!!!!Tongue

Neet, my dear chechi, you are the sister I always wanted, you are in no way less than my real sister. I may not have met you in real life, I may not have talked your husband's ears off, but you and your adorable chettans will always be special to me.
I suck at these things, weird na? Since i talk so much.

I just love you so much Neet!!!

I love how you're always coming up with nicknames, I love how you're so Mallu! I love how you're that voice of reason when I admittedly get too caught up in being a rebel. I love how you're irrevocably in love with your husband and make me want to be just married already, I love the fact that you can switch between fan-girl and older sister right when I need you.

I love you for always listening, even when it's just me being a brat, for always being there even though you're supposed to be getting a doctarate.

I don't know what else to say chechi!

I can't wait to meet you one day, and throw that totally out of this world, completely obnoxious party for you know, santhosam, and to tell chettans that I have no qualms about beating up men that I like if they hurt someone I like even more.

We've been through so much, chechi, that it's impossible to remember it all, and yet I love the random memories that always pop up. the spamming of your ff threads because I loved them so much, the discovering of your malluness, annoying Zaq with the malluness, it's all been such an awesome journey!

I have no idea what I would do if I hadn't met you or our Mantal Mallus chechi. at the risk of sounding like an obsessive stalker, I will never let you fade away...you'll always be my older sister, and i love you, and on this special day of yours, I wish you all the best! all the happiness, all the pretty gift, beautiful surprises, anything your wonderful heart desires.
Sincerely, your aniyathi, the girl you dubbed Maharani and Lord,

Aishu-umma Wink

Okay now that Aishu's bak bak is over...onto Ali's bak bakTongue Enjoy!!!!

NEEET!!!!! NEEET!!!!! NEEET!!!! My accidentally coincidental friend!! I mean woaah that was epic!! ;D I remember accidentally coming across "Hope Shall Win". Then from there stalking all ur FF's. Finding you in twitter!! Lmaoo and u & aish discovering our MANTAL MALLU connection there ;)) and I think tws the very next day that incident happened in FB!! Hahahaha you remember!? Godd hahaha that was THE BEST part!!! ;))) It's such a small world isn't it!! Big smile And from there started the epic awesomeness of bsquad! And in no time you became family! Like seriously. A sister I never had (lol zarqs u churofy my stuffs in twitter & Fb so me returning the favour :P) !! Lol I have always been someone who keeps everything to myself but it was sooo much easier opening up to you guys. My support system! My advice committee!! And the way you handle my talliness and acts as my tranquilizer is awww god I love you Neeet!!!! Thank you for being there ALWAYS… even if I fail to do the same. .. Ermm So here's wishing the awesomest amazing sweet my darling mantal mallu a verrryyy happy birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY NEEET!!!!! MAY LIFE LEAD YOU TO GREAT HAPPINESS, SUCCESS AND HOPE THAT ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!!
LOTSAAA LOVE MUAAAHHZZZ & PRAYERS!!! – MentALI Yours! Big smile

P.s last nite I was sooo awesomely talli all thanks to a certain Mr.Karan Wahi!!! Hihihihihihih 

P.p.s Got super emotional reading our other two mantal's write-up abt you, abt us. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!! 

P.p.p.s Today, just for a day… I declare that I LOVE SRK! Tongue

P.p.p.p.s If none of the above made any sense, I blame my talliness! (hangover agghh)

P.p.p.p.p.s But the bottom line is.. I LOVEEE YOU NEEETTT!!!!

Okay there's more now well your cake and gifts woman...no birthday is complete without cake & gifts na so here you go

File:Happy Birthday!.jpg

Now jaldi jalid cut it so we can hog itLOL

Now onto you giftsTongue

Hope you likey chechiEmbarrassed

Credit of course goes to our talli maha raani Aishuuu JiTongue

Once again wish you a very Happy Birthday Neet 
HugHugHug
We Love you so so so much 
HugHugHug
Muaaahzzz & Keep Raaawwwrrriiinnnggg :R :R :R
Love youuu your sweet nikammi B-squad Angels Heart

Edited by indian_beauty - 05 December 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMaanjali06monalobonomadsoulmala1108sonia1000nitikajaiswalfariya94-veena.shona-nine2Mahamharshita_sahni-Farrah--Saania-payyalshamilRajinilicious-Harshu-MehwisMixcoTree.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday Neetuuu!!!!!~*!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Other than the emotional stuff up there, I dedicate this song to you!
Imagine us all dancing crazily to this ROFL

I also apolize for the horrible siggies. As I told Zaq, I always suck at making siggies when it's for incredibly close friends...too much anticipation na?

You know when Zaq said ROCKING bday, she meant ROCKING right :RRR

okok see THIS is why you call me what you call me LOL

Edited by malluangel - 05 December 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoulmala1108norzarindian_beauty

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Res Cool

EDITED -

Neeettsss chechi Happpyyy b'day Hug
Hug

May God bless you with the best of everything in life !
Hope u have a great day filled with love , laughter & joy :D

Ur an amazing human being , always positive towards life & veryyy motivating :) always b like this Embarrassed
Ohh & ur a brilliant writer too I LOVE ur FF's <333

& I'm so damn lucky to have a friend like u seriously , with you even the bad times are good :)
May God bless you with all the happiness & may u get everything that u deserve Embarrassed

Ur gift :)

Credit - Sayo <3

Hope u likey Embarrassed

Have fun & partyyy hard

& once again a very happy b'day

Love Harshu <333

Edited by -Harshu- - 06 December 2011 at 12:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalobonomadsoulmala1108indian_beauty

-Saania-

IF-Rockerz

-Saania-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday NeetPartyParty
Hope you have the best day ever! Have fun & God bless youEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoulindian_beauty

kwfanneha

kwfanneha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Happy bday neet . May god bless u n fulfill all ur wishes . N may u stay as neet n cleen as u r .

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
wish u a very happy birthday ...May God bless u and fulfill all ur dreams...

enjoy ur day to the fullest and party hard..Party

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
happy-birthday-smiley Smileyhappy-birthday-smiley Smiley

www.commenthaven.com
www.commenthaven.com

happy-birthday-smiley Smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Many Happy returns of the Day Neet. Enjoy your day to the max.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top