Tumhari Disha

My views - Regd (after) end of contract

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged

What happens after the contract ends...

Will the contract end ?

The contract stipulates that Dish has to do the modelling...am not sure if it will end even when the 6 month period ends as Dish has not yet done any modelling....

In case the contract does end, Where will Dish go ?

I have a feeling that Dish mite continue to say in Kanaka mansion as one mummyji is not well...and two she would have developed feelings for DK by then and three it is said that Pori would create problems for Dish...But if Dish is out of Kanaka mansion then where is the question of Pori creating problems for Dish as Dish is anyways out of Gargi's way and DK would not want to do any harm to Dish (its a remote possibility that DK would join hands with Pori..)

How about Ved's character once he gets to know that Dish loves his bro ?

Would he step aside as a gentleman or turn negative...only time will tell (of course and the TRPs)...

Will Vijayendra be back  ?

Seems highly unlikely according to me...Dish has already developed feelings for DK and seriously his coming back would not give any lead to the story until and unless they decide to go the Ekta way !!!

Gargi

Gargi is sure to get problems by DK and for that we have to wait for a few more weeks...when there will be tit for tat..

Final word...

Dish would continue to stay in kanaka and face problems made by pori..Ved might trick him mom into getting back the papers signed by DK (sometime people act really dumb....they would have kept the papers by the cupboard so that anyone can remove them)...

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Hi

Well i like your predication but i also and have read that Gargi will act as a catalyst for DK and Disha's divorce. I think Disha will fall head over heals before that though with DK and i also want her to declare her love for DK but i don't that is going to happen..But the 2 D's will have to separate eventually but i don't think it will hapen when the contract ends as you said i think they will carry on until some misunderstanding is created between the two.

I just Disha to realise for now how much DK loves her and she is only hurting him by being more and more with vedant and even though i like him alot he is beginging to develop feelings for Disha which is..............as much as i like him there is no comparasion to DK.Big smile

samy

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hi Samy..even I am of the same view that Dish would continue to stay in kanaka mansion for the three reasons that I have mentioned in my 1st post !
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Disha has mentioned that the contract will expire in a few days, It could be any day now, and I am sure she will continue to live in Dk's house for the sake of Mummyji and her unfound feelings for DK, they will unintentionally get divorced (end of contract), they won't physically go for a divorce, Dk is too in love with Disha already. 

Gargi might just get PorAngryi to come & live with them and since everything now belongs to her, Dk wouldn't be able to do anything about it and she will eventually cause problems between our two D's Cry.

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I wonder whether the contract was between DK (personal) or DK (as head of Kanaka) ?
If it was personal then I can see the divorce coming thro' automatically but if it was with Kananka, will Gargi try and get Disha to model ?

Disha will stay until Gargi throws her out because she will no longer be married to DK Cry and he won't be able to do anything.
V just might soften towards his brother when he realises Disha cares for him and Gargi realising this will bring Pori in to make sure V & DK don't get together.
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Yeah, Nikki, I am wondering the same re: the contract. Your speculations are good, but I don't see why DK would bother staying if Gargi tosses Disha out, save and except his idea that Gargi can help cure Sumitra. That would do it, of course, but the sad thing is that in reality, Gargi does more harm than good- and we all know that's intentional. Wish DK could see that.

-DKaddict

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i think disha will definetly stay with dk because as she said before she doesn't wanna leave him Big smile
dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Before the contract ends i think Pori will come in and all the drama will start. Now contract will end and Disha will think bad abt DK again and will not want any relationship with him. But Dk will convince her to stay for sake of Sumitra and that she needs her.Of course, our caring lady will stay....
I will never want the person i love away from my eyes even though that person hates me. I am thinking DK will have the same feeling. Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top