Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ummm thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Other than watching it for Armaan, and then Armaan and Jassi together, I watch it so I can chat about it on I-F! 😊

loveneha_r thumbnail
I  used to watch it for all of those options....but now i guess ill see it mostly for ARMAAN and my curiosity of whats gonna happen  next!!!!!
misbah thumbnail

jass😊i purab kay pyar ko samajh❤️ jaye ge .

armaan akela he reh jaye ga.

end yehhe hoge.

weat and sea.

may tak ka intizar karna hai.😊

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

how about I mail him to ur house?

im sry jprasad, but purab isnt just like a piece of crap or paper that can be mailed! nor is armaan! if purab would been a package, the whole world would fight for it. if armaan was apackage, the same would happen. but reality is that no human can bcome a package and mailed to someones house!

hawa_hawai thumbnail
ARMAAN. I dont give two hoots abt Jassi and her sad life.
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To mr cutest smile Purab..he deserves her (wonder whether she deseve him) anyways..true love should win..so should purab's love😃
nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

im sry jprasad, but purab isnt just like a piece of crap or paper that can be mailed! nor is armaan! if purab would been a package, the whole world would fight for it. if armaan was apackage, the same would happen. but reality is that no human can bcome a package and mailed to someones house!

Exactly👏

surnita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_girl_2145

I MEANT I WATCH JJKN TO SEE  To handsome, dashing, hot and sexty PURAB 😛

Yeah Purab is Sixty isnt he!

I watch JJKN to see handsome dashing hot and sexy Armaan!!!

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

ab tumbhi na....I wouldn't just fold Purab up and throw him into an envelope and mail him out via snail mail ....I would put Purab in his own fedex box and ship him out overnight...priority overnight....even better I would leave him in his b-day suit for Cool_girl_2145 viewing pleasure.  😉

As for Armaan Suri...I will pay someone to mail him to me in his b-day suit. 😳
lub_u thumbnail
the only reason i started to watch jassi was because it use to be funny.