India-Forums

USA Update March 23, 2005(reedited)

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Hi guyz...usually i don't post Reth updates, but i watch it everyday. Today i had some time to post, so if there are some ppl who wants to read the update in details, then you are most welcome to read here! Ok lemme start now....

I FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN LAST PART OF EPISODE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THE LAST PART IS WRITTEN IN BOLD PURPLE COLOR AT THE END OF PAGE.

The scene starts from hospital room, where Nethra is admitted due to some problem. Shekhar n' Dadi is there, and the doctor announces that Nethra is pregnant.ThanksBaby Boy  Nethra is overwhelmed by joy and says to Shekhar that it is the perfect gift in my life and so now we both have relations between us. She tells dadi that now will u accept both of us as husband n' wife or no, due to the child? Dadi just look at Shekhar n' look down. Nethra keeps going on like Shekhar, now we have some relations between us and I feel like you are part of my blood now. Shekhar says "" as he can't take anymore of words from Nethra.

Jia is in her bedroom looking sad and packing cloths n' accessories. While packing, she picks up a book n' remembers past moments in whichPonder..…jia is standing outside some building, dressed in jeans n' tops as she's in college   or something and Shekhar dressed like a cool guy n' hip clothes and comes toward worried Jia and hands her the book. Jia looks relieved and smiles as she has now found the book she was looking for. Then she tries to go away from there, while shekhar stops her n' give her a rose. Jia just smiles and gets coy……Jia gets out of the flashbacks n' then she picks up some saari or dress to put in bag n' remembers another past moment in whichPonder………Jia is married n' standing near the mirrors dressed in sari or Punjabi(I forgot). Shekhar is standing behind her n' holding. He says that I   like ur dress a lot that I don't want to go out now. To which Jia says smiling that then she will wear this dress whenever he gets angry. Shekhar tickles her and they both laughKiss On The Hand……Jia is out of the flashback n' then she packs up all things. She stands up and takes a look at the room as if she is leaving from there forever.

In Harsh's office, we see no other than…..RakeshDevil sitting opposite him in   chair. Harsh says that you have got the qualities which we are looking for and you just wait for it b/c we might need you in future.  To which Rakesh adds, "your refusal is so good… that…even the person don't get offended by it." Harsh says,"oh its not like that. If you want to start working then you are most welcome."  Rakesh says,"so when shud I start working here? Today?"  To which Harsh replies that you can work today itself if you want, you  are qualified for the job now. Harsh gets phonecall from Arushi, reminding him that he forgot to take breakfast at home so she'll come to his office to serve. Harsh tells that sorry, it was my wife's phone, and she's comin here to sever me…belive me she is best cook in the world. Rakesh have this evil smile on him as if he's going to taste her food too.Devil 4

Rukmani goes to Shekhar n' Jia's bedroom, and takes a look of the room. She thinks, "My both children used to be happy yesterday, and now they have got apart. I am sure they will unit soon." The servant comes suddenly and asks her if he should lock the room b/c jia is not going to live in this bedroom. Runkmani tells him not to lock it and keep everything in its exact place w/out moving.

Nethra is happy seeing the new bedroom of her and shekhar in Pandey house. She is askin shekhar to paint two walls w/ each blue and other pink. She adds, who knows if its son then we'll put him near blue wall n' gal w/ pink wall. Shekhar seems quiet n' then says that wat nonsense is this. Nethra continues that she had a friend who painted a room w/ pink but look she got   son afterall. Shekhar can't bear all these and says "Shut Up". Nethra is shocked by hearing this. Shekhar continues that his child is the one which Jia is carrying. Jia is my wife. I am not going to name your child and I have no right over your child in any matter. Nethra gets sad n' gets tears in her eyes.Weepy She says,"shekhar, don't say like that about ur child." Shekhar just walks away from the bedroom.

ManasHi Yacomes to Pandey house and sees Rukmani worried, sitting on sofa. Manas tries to cheer her up by saying, "aunty, y u getting worried? You used to say that tough times don't last long. I m sure we'll get over with this bad phase soon. Don't worry too much. Can I meet Jia rt now?" He goes toward her bedroom, and Rukmani stops him by saying, "Jia is not there…she is in different room. (manas wonders why) The memories of shekhar and past are attached in that bedroom, thts why Jia moved to the next room. Manas, we got to be part of her only b/c of she was part w/ Shekhar. Now Shekhar did all this to her, I m not able to console her. But you, you are her   friend. If you go to talk w/ her, she will feel more open and feel good to talk w/ you." Manas leaves from there toward Jia's new room.

In meanwhile, poor dabbo comes into Gyanji's bedroom. She has tears in her eyes n' gyanji is standing worried near the window.Feeling Blue She starts "baba, before gals are married, they are told that when they go to their in-laws house, they accept their husband and family soon. We did same too. But when our own husband gets angry and go away b/c of us wives, isn't there any rule or law regarding to stopping them or punish? Should we wives keep   working in kitchen and take care of house as always and tolerate our husband's anger?Sweeping  Baba, I m telling you only this b/c yesterday, Shekhar left Jia, but wat if my husband leaves me too? Won't you do anything, baba?" ….by looking at Daboo's crying face..i felt like crying too.Crying 2 Gyanji were shocked to hear this and were left out of words.Zip It

Manas goes to Jia's new room and sees her sitting on bed and teases, "will u just keep relaxing? Don't you have any work to do at home?" Jia comes out of her thoughts and smiles. She gives Manas some paper to quit the job as she is not been going there for 2 months. Manas is surprised and tells her that this is not right. Jia says that she's not able to work now and that she has lost confidence in work.Bang Your Head

We see Samar talking to someone on phone in his office. He is getting angry b/c the employees are not taking good care of the company or something. Then one of his personal assistant comes and says "we have lost reputation due to the personal matters going in Pandey family. First the court case n' then murder, the things in market are going worse.  The buyers are now not having any interest in our shares b/c they think that we are going to split the company soon due to the personal problems. We'll have to do something for our company to prevent it from any further shocks." Samars replies that yea, we'll have to do something soon for the betterment.Thumbs Up

Arushi is seen in some office room, preparing for Harsh's breakfast. Suddenly, Rakesh comes from behind, he grabs Aru and kisses her on her   cheeks.Devil 4 Unnoticeably, Aru is feeling shy and says that this is office, not home so don't get naughty here. Then Harsh comes in the room sayin Hi Aru…..Hiand Aru looks in front and starts to panick that who was the guy behind her then? She looked backFaintingand it was Rakesh. Harsh introduces eachother n' asks Rakesh to have breakfast b4 leaving. Harsh  asks Aru if she has met him b4 in Diwali at their home. Aru is still shocked and panicking and doesn't say anything yet. Then Rakesh says by looking at Aru, "Devil 4anyways we both will be meeting soon eachother now so see   ya   tommorow."

In the Pandey house, Nethra gives Shekhar a divorce paper by saying,   "….Jia has also right to have peace and happiness and that too if we leave her from this house.  Afterall, only 3 of us will live peacefully, you, me,   and our child." Shekhar is annoyed and tellsNo No No, "What nonsense is this Nethra? Jia is my wife. I can't divorce her at any cost. I love her. I consider her as my wife, not you.  I have all right on her, not you" Then he throws those divorce papers on Nethra's shocked face.Scared To Death.

Earlier in the episode, we see somewhere, some guyz talking on terrece at night. They are trying to do something bad and says that gyanji will know this tommorow. So...in the morning, Gyanji recieves a call from someone, "you have got bomb blast in ur Pune and Ahmedabad Factories". Gyanji thought wat nonesense is this but then the caller said that he, himself is calling from police station. Rukmani ask Gyanji wat happened but he's not able to say anything. His mouth is opened up b/c of shock and camera frezes right there.

The End

shikdumGAL
Thanks

Edited by shikdumGAL - 24 March 2005 at 9:38am

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
thanks..finally shekher has some guts
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
not for long her hurt jia in everywhere especially ater ready the indian update omg u will say go jia!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top