Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

just get over it (Page 5)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

shrutibali, agreed. rumi agreed on most of your points again. but every single person in this forums should get this straight that this is ONLY a soap opera. and once it's made, its not going to change, unless someone else makes a new one!!!! And everyone should also know that everyone EVERYONE has different opinions and different style or way of thinking. rumi thinks something, and shrutibala thinks something. everyone is different, and dont force other pplz to be like you, orelse this world would be a disaster. express your feelings, altho it is rong to say something on purpose and telling pplz off that dont have the same opinion as you. express your opinions, but plz dont try to hurt pplz feelings.

rumi, wen u said"The early and meaningless introduction of purab, i.e. a foolish deviation from the original storyline!" that also hurts pplz. and if pplz continue to try to tell pplz off by being"purab stinks" or "armaan stinks", it is eventually going to be a fight. if u dont have nething nice to say, pplz!, then dont say!!!!!!

Tum ne to mere dil ki baat keh di....actually maine tumhari baat repeat ki hai....it all comes down to being considerate anyways!Clap

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
dats a good point. we all hav our views.

i think dat itll be interesting 2 c jassi pretty and all but i dont like the message its sending. altho it wud be nice 2 c jassi smack malika in the face with her own class, style, and money. hmm.. its a both good and bad thing.. lol..
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

shrutibali, agreed. rumi agreed on most of your points again. but every single person in this forums should get this straight that this is ONLY a soap opera. and once it's made, its not going to change, unless someone else makes a new one!!!! And everyone should also know that everyone EVERYONE has different opinions and different style or way of thinking. rumi thinks something, and shrutibala thinks something. everyone is different, and dont force other pplz to be like you, orelse this world would be a disaster. express your feelings, altho it is rong to say something on purpose and telling pplz off that dont have the same opinion as you. express your opinions, but plz dont try to hurt pplz feelings.

rumi, wen u said"The early and meaningless introduction of purab, i.e. a foolish deviation from the original storyline!" that also hurts pplz. and if pplz continue to try to tell pplz off by being"purab stinks" or "armaan stinks", it is eventually going to be a fight. if u dont have nething nice to say, pplz!, then dont say!!!!!!

everyone is different, and dont force other pplz to be like you, orelse this world would be a disaster. express your feelings, altho it is rong to say something on purpose and telling pplz off that dont have the same opinion as you. express your opinions, but plz dont try to hurt pplz feelings.

firstly,i am never forcing anyone to believe that i believe!i have told earlier tha i only posted my views and that was aganst the this twist!i went on usingsome harsh words but that was against the directors not against any member if this forum!!i am only expressing my opinions !!shrutibali  said somethingto us and ijustansweredher points!that's all! in my post also i have never used any harsh comments against her! have i?i am never trying to hurtpplz feelings!but still if some people feel hurt ! i apologize for that unwanted mistake!!(but simultaneously i will continue to protest agaist this change in storyline and will continue to be taff against the directors, as that is my right as a viewer!)

saying that early introduction of purab a foolish  deviation of blf,is hurting you???? oh i am wondering!!! how can it hurt you? you are not the director!! this is meant for the directors only!!!! saying this and saying purab stinks, are not the same! i have never used such a word as someone stinks ever in my life,only because i don't like him!one thing more,i have never said that i don't like purab!in fact sameer is very goodlooking and he is a good actor! i think that really,i am not saying that to make you happy! i only said that his role became menaningless in the hands of the dirctors!i have never said anything against purab in my post!have i? but still if you feel hurt i apologize once again for that unwanted mistake!( but here also i will continue to protest if directors change any other character like purab acc to their whims! but you must not feel hurt for that as i am targetting the directors not the members of the forum! )

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

rumi ,i am stumpeClapd ,u rgr8,we r withu,superbClap

tablet

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Its the first time I have seen Rumi getting vocal...ANd God how!!! I am absolutely dumb compared to u Rumi...And it was good u copy pasted the link, as I usually find it difficult even to search my posts in this maze...Great work Rumi...Keep it coming...I relished every word.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index