Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

just get over it (Page 4)

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bas02

Originally posted by shrutibali

another fact that remains is that most of you will keep watching jjkn to see where the story goes even after criticizing it so muchWink

yep thats true, i guess we have all become muppets just like t and d have under ekta's rule. run for ur lives people she has taken over the world!!Shocked

LOL Well said

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Rumi, u r too great! Big smile I agree with u 100%. ClapClap Well said

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

well rumi ....those were absolutelt valid points...though i would be grateful if someone could answer 2 of my questions:

1) how can you change your name...damn it....i will start sporting new names everyday.........Embarrassed

2)how can aryan open a fake jassi account...i though signatures were required to open an account!!Confused

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

well rumi ....those were absolutelt valid points...though i would be grateful if someone could answer 2 of my questions:

1) how can you change your name...damn it....i will start sporting new names everyday.........Embarrassed

You can change your name everyday if  you want to.  Just let us know who you are.

2)how can aryan open a fake jassi account...i though signatures were required to open an account!!Confused

Aryan copied Jassi.  He changed his name and appearance too and opened up the account. Big smile Wink

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

shrutibali, agreed. rumi agreed on most of your points again. but every single person in this forums should get this straight that this is ONLY a soap opera. and once it's made, its not going to change, unless someone else makes a new one!!!! And everyone should also know that everyone EVERYONE has different opinions and different style or way of thinking. rumi thinks something, and shrutibala thinks something. everyone is different, and dont force other pplz to be like you, orelse this world would be a disaster. express your feelings, altho it is rong to say something on purpose and telling pplz off that dont have the same opinion as you. express your opinions, but plz dont try to hurt pplz feelings.

rumi, wen u said"The early and meaningless introduction of purab, i.e. a foolish deviation from the original storyline!" that also hurts pplz. and if pplz continue to try to tell pplz off by being"purab stinks" or "armaan stinks", it is eventually going to be a fight. if u dont have nething nice to say, pplz!, then dont say!!!!!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Rumi,

It's not often that I feel like applauding someone so hard, my hands actually start tingling from the repressed urgeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What can I say? Maybe cos it's 3 am here, and I'm feeling a lil emotional too, your passionate defence of this story and everything it stands for brought a tear to my eye. I wish there were more people like you in this world, who feel so emotionally connected with someone/something and yet are able to view it with such clarity and objectivity. Hats off to you, Rumi!!!!! Hats off to your argument.. to your writing skills... to your wisdom.

If Tony and Deeya Singh could only read this.............Cry
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

You can change your name everyday if  you want to.  Just let us know who you are.

Aryan copied Jassi.  He changed his name and appearance too and opened up the account. Big smile Wink

Must be hard for Aryan to change his appearance to Jassi's considering she's changing by the day! LOL

As far as voicing your disagreement with our opinion...no there is no rule against that....but it could be done in a less harsh manner. I realise this group is primarily Armaan-lovers but there is no need to absolutely attack anyone who supports another character or any scene that does not involve him. All I'm saying is that let this forum allow everyone to express themselves freely without anyone feeling like the entire Armaan-clan will be after them for saying one word!

You support Armaan all you want and there won't be anything said against you but show the same respect towards the others is all I'm saying be it Jassi, Purab or any other character. 

That's what I meant by accepting each other's opinions Smile 

And again I mean no offence to any character's fans....if I did I am sorry but I was just using them as examples (it could very well be Mallika, Nandu or Billu even....btw did anyone notice that the mom just CANNOT cry! Confused

Btw jprasad we've been arguing from the time I got to this forum (which was not too long ago!) so I'd like to be the first one to end our war !Thumbs Up

Hope we still continue the healthy arguments!Wink

Peace!

lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

interestingSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index