Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

just get over it (Page 3)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Originally posted by shrutibali

arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now about jassi's makeover. if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless. i personally like this the new storyline. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new for  a change other than sulk over armaan. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.Confusedabout T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work. as producers they have to keep trps in mind and decide where to take the show

Dear Shrutibali!

It's been a long time since I have entered into any kind of argument! but your post is forcing me to say a few words to you! You have made a number of attacking comments to all those who are against this twist in jjkn! I am trying to answer your comments one by one!!

1.arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now              about jassi's makeover.

Yes, you said it very rightly; we are really tired of this fight of armaan vs. purab! In fact, I personally never entered into any of these fights! But think once again, what is the origin of this fight? The early and meaningless introduction of purab, i.e. a foolish deviation from the original storyline!

But there was no fight regarding jassi's makeover! Yes, some people did not welcome it, as they didn't like jassi to go back to the female stereotype of the society!! I also personally believe that! But that did not create any fight as far as I remember! Now, what is happening is we, some people in this forum are protesting against this devastating departure from the original storyline! This is not fight! We have never entered into any argument with other members of this forum!!!!

2.if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

Why? We have given so much time to this story for so long! And now, you are telling us to stop to watch it! Will it stop the problem? Will it ensure that, in future any director will not dare to take a beautiful story and adapt certain portions of it (not only adapt but translate the dialogues word-by-word!) and then again, add some own foolish imaginations to another portions and thereby ruin whole story according to his/her own whims! Can you ensure me that this will not happen again? Then I will stop watching it! Who has given these people the right to play with a good story and make a mockery of it??? The fact that they are the directors doesn't ensure these powers to them! I know, that we can do nothing! But we will surely protest till the end!!! If you don't like it, just avoid our messages!!!!!

3.but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless

Please!!! Nobody is trying to convince others that the show has become useless! For example, when I posted the message, ' Tony and Diya, congrats!!!'  a lot of people answered and they had the same feelings as me, but i never convinced them to do so!

4. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new

yes ,I understand your sentiment! that is why the makeover was there! Nobody said anything against it! But getting makeover and being model are not the same things! Mallika has gorgeous look also, but she is not a model! Jassi is a brilliant M.BA. why should she be a model to earn money?  Don't you know, how much salary M.BA. s earn here ! its quite a thick pay packet, dear ! Jassi was doing the job of a secretary and that's why she was earning so small, if she got a job acc to her qualification, she would earn a lot! That is exactly in blf! when betty comes back and joins the company as the president she declares clearly that she wants the amount what Armando used to get when he was the president! And eventually she buys a car also with her earnings! My dear, betty didn't need to show her skin and flesh to earn money !she earned it with the use of her brain!she didn't need to say that I have been simple and I used only my brain and that didn't work!so now I will use my skin and flesh to earn money!

5. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

Isn't the show saying that? Well I thought it did!!!!

Well, what is required to teach Mallika a lesson?

Consult a lawyer at first to clear everything which is going on! Cos, as she is the legal owner of the company she can use the account anytime she likes! although she did not do it, but if she did that would not be a problem! when a normal person like me understands that ,I am sure that a lawyer would understand it better!

Call a press conference and say that all these are rumours and baseless and these are created by some people who are trying to mess her!

If papaji does not listen to her, write a letter to papaji that she made the fake balancesheet acc to the order of armaan and as this was against her ideals she showed the original one in the meeting and then resigned from the job! papaji will be proud of her then!!!!

To become rich, join a company as a manager with a large pay packet, which is quite easy for a girl like jassi with such a high qualification!

6. some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.

Yes we are mad of the storyline! it is such a story that if anybody reads it he/she will be mad! I can give the guarantee!!!but wait a minute, the story line does not say that jassi is immediately going back to armaan!! In fact jassi goes back to armaan in the end of the story!there is nothing like that in the story! We are not at all impatient for that! Actually we are hurt that betty had a great personality, she did not go back and change her name like a coward! She came back with a full glory! She did not have to show her flesh to earn money. On the other hand with all her glory she joined as the president and armando's father begged her to do so!therby she took her sweet revenge to mallika!being president she earned a lot of money changed her lifestyle,and she was so brillinat and successful that armando's father was amazed by her intelligence!!! betty's father never lost confidence upon her! he supported her all along! And jassi is no way near to betty!if betty is a lioness,jassi is a mouse!!!!

7. about T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work.

hahaha!!!! How much money t and d are earning with this crap show?? Betty la fea with its original script made such a business, which is a record till now! Not only that 25 countries allover the world adopted it and translated it without making such foolish twists and they also made business with it!!!! so don't show me the balancesheet of profit and loss!

Anyways, all these are just my opinions! please, don't get anything personally!!!!!

Clap Brilliant, simply brilliant ! ! ! !!!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant Rumi agree with each point.. my sentiments exactly...ClapClap
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Rumi, my eyes almost popped out of my head and my mouth dropped open.  That was brilliant!  Well said!!!!  You go girl!  Rumi, you are proof of a true JJKN fan!

wow rumi!!!!!!!!! way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Rumi...I have no words!! That was AMAZING!! Brilliant..T&D where are u? Please come here and read this... Clap
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Originally posted by shrutibali

arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now about jassi's makeover. if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless. i personally like this the new storyline. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new for  a change other than sulk over armaan. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.Confusedabout T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work. as producers they have to keep trps in mind and decide where to take the show

Dear Shrutibali!

It's been a long time since I have entered into any kind of argument! but your post is forcing me to say a few words to you! You have made a number of attacking comments to all those who are against this twist in jjkn! I am trying to answer your comments one by one!!

1.arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now              about jassi's makeover.

Yes, you said it very rightly; we are really tired of this fight of armaan vs. purab! In fact, I personally never entered into any of these fights! But think once again, what is the origin of this fight? The early and meaningless introduction of purab, i.e. a foolish deviation from the original storyline!

But there was no fight regarding jassi's makeover! Yes, some people did not welcome it, as they didn't like jassi to go back to the female stereotype of the society!! I also personally believe that! But that did not create any fight as far as I remember! Now, what is happening is we, some people in this forum are protesting against this devastating departure from the original storyline! This is not fight! We have never entered into any argument with other members of this forum!!!!

2.if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

Why? We have given so much time to this story for so long! And now, you are telling us to stop to watch it! Will it stop the problem? Will it ensure that, in future any director will not dare to take a beautiful story and adapt certain portions of it (not only adapt but translate the dialogues word-by-word!) and then again, add some own foolish imaginations to another portions and thereby ruin whole story according to his/her own whims! Can you ensure me that this will not happen again? Then I will stop watching it! Who has given these people the right to play with a good story and make a mockery of it??? The fact that they are the directors doesn't ensure these powers to them! I know, that we can do nothing! But we will surely protest till the end!!! If you don't like it, just avoid our messages!!!!!

3.but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless

Please!!! Nobody is trying to convince others that the show has become useless! For example, when I posted the message, ' Tony and Diya, congrats!!!'  a lot of people answered and they had the same feelings as me, but i never convinced them to do so!

4. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new

yes ,I understand your sentiment! that is why the makeover was there! Nobody said anything against it! But getting makeover and being model are not the same things! Mallika has gorgeous look also, but she is not a model! Jassi is a brilliant M.BA. why should she be a model to earn money?  Don't you know, how much salary M.BA. s earn here ! its quite a thick pay packet, dear ! Jassi was doing the job of a secretary and that's why she was earning so small, if she got a job acc to her qualification, she would earn a lot! That is exactly in blf! when betty comes back and joins the company as the president she declares clearly that she wants the amount what Armando used to get when he was the president! And eventually she buys a car also with her earnings! My dear, betty didn't need to show her skin and flesh to earn money !she earned it with the use of her brain!she didn't need to say that I have been simple and I used only my brain and that didn't work!so now I will use my skin and flesh to earn money!

5. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

Isn't the show saying that? Well I thought it did!!!!

Well, what is required to teach Mallika a lesson?

Consult a lawyer at first to clear everything which is going on! Cos, as she is the legal owner of the company she can use the account anytime she likes! although she did not do it, but if she did that would not be a problem! when a normal person like me understands that ,I am sure that a lawyer would understand it better!

Call a press conference and say that all these are rumours and baseless and these are created by some people who are trying to mess her!

If papaji does not listen to her, write a letter to papaji that she made the fake balancesheet acc to the order of armaan and as this was against her ideals she showed the original one in the meeting and then resigned from the job! papaji will be proud of her then!!!!

To become rich, join a company as a manager with a large pay packet, which is quite easy for a girl like jassi with such a high qualification!

6. some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.

Yes we are mad of the storyline! it is such a story that if anybody reads it he/she will be mad! I can give the guarantee!!!but wait a minute, the story line does not say that jassi is immediately going back to armaan!! In fact jassi goes back to armaan in the end of the story!there is nothing like that in the story! We are not at all impatient for that! Actually we are hurt that betty had a great personality, she did not go back and change her name like a coward! She came back with a full glory! She did not have to show her flesh to earn money. On the other hand with all her glory she joined as the president and armando's father begged her to do so!therby she took her sweet revenge to mallika!being president she earned a lot of money changed her lifestyle,and she was so brillinat and successful that armando's father was amazed by her intelligence!!! betty's father never lost confidence upon her! he supported her all along! And jassi is no way near to betty!if betty is a lioness,jassi is a mouse!!!!

7. about T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work.

hahaha!!!! How much money t and d are earning with this crap show?? Betty la fea with its original script made such a business, which is a record till now! Not only that 25 countries allover the world adopted it and translated it without making such foolish twists and they also made business with it!!!! so don't show me the balancesheet of profit and loss!

Anyways, all these are just my opinions! please, don't get anything personally!!!!!

OK first of all i did not mean to attack anybody, if you felt that way i am sorry.

maybe i should have started my post by saying- i love you armu darling and then some of you might have bothererd to understand my point

i loved  armaan too,  when he was a strong-willed guy and not supporting this devdas look.personally he is too good an actor to be crying over a girl like this. even i find somethings ridiculous in the present storyline. like why isnt jassi going to gulmohar when she is the owner and how can mallika accuse her(owner of the company) of cheating. but these are some of the questions that will never be answered 

so there you go. i dont care about armaan or ourab, i just want to see jassi doing something diff.

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

Originally posted by devil_drivers

Thanks for your advice!

We are all mature enough to hold our own opinions and no one's forcing anybody else to share our views and opinions!

If we find the show's pathetic, it's our call.....!

If you find the story's interesting and this Jessica business is a god-send, it's your call!

The facts remains that a beautiful script has been butchered, miamed beyond recognition...!

And neither are we here to do charity work..to stand T n D's creative nonsense and get crap in the guise of entertainment!

Armaan Jassi forever!

devil_drivers, I am proud of you. Bravo ClapClapClap

Jassi Armaan forever !!!! ( This is for all of us)

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Rumi, my eyes almost popped out of my head and my mouth dropped open.  That was brilliant!  Well said!!!!  You go girl!  Rumi, you are proof of a true JJKN fan!

I also want to reiterate that we are JJKN fans and that is why we are here.  I was looking for a place where I could voice my opinions about JJKN and I am really glad that I-F is here.  Lovers of JJKN can get together and express their view whether it be critical or through jokes.  I love Jassi and like I said I can relate to Jassi, but not Jessica...she belongs to the Ekta world.

I second that

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Thanks for your advice!

We are all mature enough to hold our own opinions and no one's forcing anybody else to share our views and opinions!

If we find the show's pathetic, it's our call.....!

If you find the story's interesting and this Jessica business is a god-send, it's your call!

The facts remains that a beautiful script has been butchered, miamed beyond recognition...!

And neither are we here to do charity work..to stand T n D's creative nonsense and get crap in the guise of entertainment!

Armaan Jassi forever!

ClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index