Posted: 19 years ago

arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now about jassi's makeover. if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless. i personally like this the new storyline. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new for  a change other than sulk over armaan. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.😕about T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work. as producers they have to keep trps in mind and decide where to take the show

Edited by shrutibali - 19 years ago

Good Comment!! I agree totally!! 😊

Originally posted by shrutibali

arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now about jassi's makeover. if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless. i personally like this the new storyline. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new for  a change other than sulk over armaan. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.😕about T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work. as producers they have to keep trps in mind and decide where to take the show

Agreed that Armaan-Purab fights are irritating, Jassi's makeover is most irritating, T & D are messing up a beautiful story for making money.

Do not agree that the new twist is good, that being a model is the only way Jassi can take revenge on Mallika.

Cannot give up on JJKN or stop watching it as one day soon Armaan and Jassi will be together.

Originally posted by devil_drivers

Thanks for your advice!

We are all mature enough to hold our own opinions and no one's forcing anybody else to share our views and opinions!

If we find the show's pathetic, it's our call.....!

If you find the story's interesting and this Jessica business is a god-send, it's your call!

The facts remains that a beautiful script has been butchered, miamed beyond recognition...!

And neither are we here to do charity work..to stand T n D's creative nonsense and get crap in the guise of entertainment!

Armaan Jassi forever!

devil_drivers, I am proud of you. Bravo 👏👏👏

Jassi Armaan forever !!!! ( This is for all of us)

Thanks for your advice!

We are all mature enough to hold our own opinions and no one's forcing anybody else to share our views and opinions!

If you find the story's interesting and this Jessica business is a god-send, it's your call!

The facts remains that a beautiful script has been butchered, miamed beyond recognition...!

And neither are we here to do charity work..to stand T n D's creative nonsense and get crap in the guise of entertainment!

Armaan Jassi forever!

another fact that remains is that most of you will keep watching jjkn to see where the story goes even after criticizing it so much😉

Thanks for your advice!

Armaan Jassi forever!

I agree with shrutibali....

it's your opinion if you think the story is "butchered" and it's our opinion that we find the story more intersting....can't we all just accept each other's opinions and continue in this forum harmoniously? ☯️

another fact that remains is that most of you will keep watching jjkn to see where the story goes even after criticizing it so much😉

yep thats true, i guess we have all become muppets just like t and d have under ekta's rule. run for ur lives people she has taken over the world!!😲

Devil_drivers..keep it up!🤗

I admit Shruti, I watch the show to see Armaan and Jassi together. Can't help it. and I find this Jessica thing pathetic.
🤢

Dear Shrutibali!

It's been a long time since I have entered into any kind of argument! but your post is forcing me to say a few words to you! You have made a number of attacking comments to all those who are against this twist in jjkn! I am trying to answer your comments one by one!!

1.arent you guys sick and tired of all these fights. first arman v. purab and now              about jassi's makeover.

Yes, you said it very rightly; we are really tired of this fight of armaan vs. purab! In fact, I personally never entered into any of these fights! But think once again, what is the origin of this fight? The early and meaningless introduction of purab, i.e. a foolish deviation from the original storyline!

But there was no fight regarding jassi's makeover! Yes, some people did not welcome it, as they didn't like jassi to go back to the female stereotype of the society!! I also personally believe that! But that did not create any fight as far as I remember! Now, what is happening is we, some people in this forum are protesting against this devastating departure from the original storyline! This is not fight! We have never entered into any argument with other members of this forum!!!!

2.if some of you dont like where the srory is going - STOP watching and dont waste ur time

Why? We have given so much time to this story for so long! And now, you are telling us to stop to watch it! Will it stop the problem? Will it ensure that, in future any director will not dare to take a beautiful story and adapt certain portions of it (not only adapt but translate the dialogues word-by-word!) and then again, add some own foolish imaginations to another portions and thereby ruin whole story according to his/her own whims! Can you ensure me that this will not happen again? Then I will stop watching it! Who has given these people the right to play with a good story and make a mockery of it??? The fact that they are the directors doesn't ensure these powers to them! I know, that we can do nothing! But we will surely protest till the end!!! If you don't like it, just avoid our messages!!!!!

3.but why are trying to to convince others that the show has become useless

Please!!! Nobody is trying to convince others that the show has become useless! For example, when I posted the message, ' Tony and Diya, congrats!!!'  a lot of people answered and they had the same feelings as me, but i never convinced them to do so!

4. we have seen jassi in the behenji get up for so long that i want to see her do something new

yes ,I understand your sentiment! that is why the makeover was there! Nobody said anything against it! But getting makeover and being model are not the same things! Mallika has gorgeous look also, but she is not a model! Jassi is a brilliant M.BA. why should she be a model to earn money?  Don't you know, how much salary M.BA. s earn here ! its quite a thick pay packet, dear ! Jassi was doing the job of a secretary and that's why she was earning so small, if she got a job acc to her qualification, she would earn a lot! That is exactly in blf! when betty comes back and joins the company as the president she declares clearly that she wants the amount what Armando used to get when he was the president! And eventually she buys a car also with her earnings! My dear, betty didn't need to show her skin and flesh to earn money !she earned it with the use of her brain!she didn't need to say that I have been simple and I used only my brain and that didn't work!so now I will use my skin and flesh to earn money!

5. the show is not saying that " burn your degrees because beauty is imp."- its saying that to teach  ppl like mallika a lesson, you need to change urself.

Isn't the show saying that? Well I thought it did!!!!

Well, what is required to teach Mallika a lesson?

Consult a lawyer at first to clear everything which is going on! Cos, as she is the legal owner of the company she can use the account anytime she likes! although she did not do it, but if she did that would not be a problem! when a normal person like me understands that ,I am sure that a lawyer would understand it better!

Call a press conference and say that all these are rumours and baseless and these are created by some people who are trying to mess her!

If papaji does not listen to her, write a letter to papaji that she made the fake balancesheet acc to the order of armaan and as this was against her ideals she showed the original one in the meeting and then resigned from the job! papaji will be proud of her then!!!!

To become rich, join a company as a manager with a large pay packet, which is quite easy for a girl like jassi with such a high qualification!

6. some of u are just mad of the storyline because jassi is not immediately going back to armaan.

Yes we are mad of the storyline! it is such a story that if anybody reads it he/she will be mad! I can give the guarantee!!!but wait a minute, the story line does not say that jassi is immediately going back to armaan!! In fact jassi goes back to armaan in the end of the story!there is nothing like that in the story! We are not at all impatient for that! Actually we are hurt that betty had a great personality, she did not go back and change her name like a coward! She came back with a full glory! She did not have to show her flesh to earn money. On the other hand with all her glory she joined as the president and armando's father begged her to do so!therby she took her sweet revenge to mallika!being president she earned a lot of money changed her lifestyle,and she was so brillinat and successful that armando's father was amazed by her intelligence!!! betty's father never lost confidence upon her! he supported her all along! And jassi is no way near to betty!if betty is a lioness,jassi is a mouse!!!!

7. about T & D messing up the script- guys they also have to make money. they are not here to do charity work.

hahaha!!!! How much money t and d are earning with this crap show?? Betty la fea with its original script made such a business, which is a record till now! Not only that 25 countries allover the world adopted it and translated it without making such foolish twists and they also made business with it!!!! so don't show me the balancesheet of profit and loss!

Anyways, all these are just my opinions! please, don't get anything personally!!!!!

WOW Rumi! That was excellently put, great job! 👏

T&D if you're reading, please take some ketorette gum and quit with the kekta crap before you murder more of the script! 😡😡