Tumhari Disha

Kiski Disha?

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok they are trying to confuse us...liek before they showed inder with the "man se man kya rishta hian tumne mujhe" song in the background....and then our hottie...and now vedant???

nooooooooo😭..i like vedant and all but why doe she liek disha...she is bhabhi...thats it...he shouldnt think baout snatching her from Dk...

hopefully vedant doesnt fall FALL in love with her...or else poor Dk...i feel bad for him already...he will get soooo jealous....nooo😭

BOMBY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ya i agree with you..but you know that some competetion will do DK little good ..My theory goes like this:

6 months contract time is getting over..so technically if DK wants to leave disha he can and vice versa...now..Dk loves her..Disha has 2 options to leave or to stay with him. But if she stays with him it should not be because " duniya divorced woman ko kya kahegi" ya " after all this who else will marry me " ..or " this is the only man who will accept me so i will stay with him" kind of an angle. That will make the relationship a compromise.

But if Vedant likes her...is ready to accept her..still she lives with DK..that means she truly loves him ..and then the marriage will have true love. Only if she compares DK to someone else she will realize what DK means to her. Once already she left inder for DK..but that was compulsion. Now it has to be bcoz she wants to be with DK..

Thats my theory...what do u guys think?

bluefish

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good theory lol it might end up like dat god knows everything is so bck in uk that i don't know when the holi thing will happen in td
Asian Princess thumbnail
i don't think vedant will ever fall in love with disha they both too good friends to do soo - well hopefully i hope my prediction is correct fingers crossed 😃
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
It seems as if he si already in love with her...remember tehw hole scene where he is thinking about her..and teh man se man ka song....oh i dunno..

she better not end up with him! Dk and only Dk!😃
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i think he likez her already the way he thinkz about her and the way he felt good about tellin disha about porineeta n stuff!!