Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Waw bhai Gopi very smart

Tinatinu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved today's epi for many reasons:

Gopi showing what simple common sense, understanding can do. She used the Bluetooth to the fullest very shocked with the questions & answers she was coming up with, with gunda bhais lol!!

Ahem's acting too good. He actually was able to showcase his acting talent in many forms, angry, loving - not sure what if things go out of plan when Gopi is in there & he neve gets to see her again to be able to express his love for her- this emotion feeled scene was too good, when Gopi gets out of the car and he said don't be scared I am with you!! His acting of losing something so precious to him- superb! His shock of lost in translation. I loved it. 

His action sequence well macho!!

Kokila - love this woman she knows when she can talk & when she needs to clam down especially when she feels it's sensible to let the offsprings do what they want otherwise the fine line of respect will evaporate. This was when Gopi tried to convience that Rashi was really kidnapped and she couldn't stop crying Ahem intervened & very quickly Kokila gave her opinion but left it to them to decide and the look on Gopis face - na na na na I am going as Ahem is listening to me doing what I want and not what his mum is telling him not to do! Checky Gopi!! 

No matter how kind nice selfless considerate forgiving loving I can never get to like a person like Gopi as she herself doesnt even know what her own personality is like - quiet ppl are too creepy for my liking. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
RESERVED👏

Loved your post,its so true!,Kokila,Ahem and Gopi were absolutely excellent in today's episode,and supporting Jigar was also very good,this was a emotional and excellent episode also the post!😆
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You find a sweet and harmless girl like Gopi creepy?😆

Great first especially the part about my fav sasumaa in the whole wide world!!!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today awesome...  gopi , ahem , koki...  even rattie.