#2 IPKKND FF:Tearing Ourselves Apart Parts 27-29:) - Page 36

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh my God I can't tell u how much I loved this...no more words just my open heart...n thank u
Posted: 9 years ago
What an amazing story..

What stuck as in this story was how Anjali thanked her brother for going to great lengths in trying to keep her happy. In very few stories, Anjali realizes that.

You have done justice to every character here.. Awesome!
Posted: 8 years ago
This was one of the very first ArShi FF's I ever read and it is extremely dear to my heart- it made me weep a bucket full of tears, but it was also extremely beautiful and it has stayed with me since I first read it!!! You really captured the essence that is Arnav and Khushi (not many ArShi FF's have the actual essence that is portrayed in the show!) I just wanted to say that this FF is extremely alluring and it brought back good old memories of the best show that ever existed and the most cutest couple there ever shall be!!! Thankyou for creating a masterpiece that I adore from the bottom of my heart!!! 👏 😊
This was a beautiful beautiful story !! A masterpiece indeed !! 🤗 The way you have written it is just stunning. Your writing is brilliant, extremely descriptive and evocative !! Absolutely loved the way you portrayed the transition from an angry Arnav to an Arnav who understands that for him love is synonymous with khushi !! Loved your storyline and your mesmerizing writing !! ⭐️
Read all the chapters in one go
Very nice storyline
Beautifully written :)
Beautiful. .
I simply loved it. .