India-Forums

KHKN US update March 23

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

This episode is just following on from the previous one - they've slowed down the pace, and the story's moving a lil slowly.

Deepu talks to Di again, and convinces her not to send Taj to boarding - instead take him with her to Gadhiwara (or wherever she's being transferred). He tells her that it will be good for her as well, as she'll have company. Di says you're right, I'm used to looking after someone all the time, now you won't be there, but I can take Taj. Taj overhears this. They go to ask Taj whether he wants to go with Di. Taj says he wants to stay with Deepu, but Di says it's either her or boarding school, so Taj hugs her and agrees to go with her. (Poor Taj might be another Deepu in the making now! Confused He should have gone to boarding school instead!)

Chetan is very sad with life. He doesn't have a job, his landowner wants the rent, Deepu doesn't want to let him work with him, and even Priti rejects him. As we see in a flashback, Chetan met her at her house and asked for forgiveness, but she says she needs time, and she wants to start her life afresh, and tells Chetan not to contact her again. Chetan mopes around singing 'Dost dost na raha (Deepu), pyaar pyaar na raha (Priti)'. He calls up the fat guy at Cheers (someone tell me his name! I forgot!), and asks him to get him a job there, but fat guy says I can do anything else for you except that, and quickly hangs up. Chetan quietly curses him too Angry. Deepu also comes over and tries explaining his situation and why he doesn't trust Chetan, but that infuriates Chetan more, and he kicks Deepu out. Chetan talks to Adi about this, and Adi says you have to understand Deepu's point of view - you never did anything responsible or mature in front of him. You need to prove your maturity to Deepu first. Chetan wonders how to do that and make Deepu happy - thinks maybe kidnap his sis, or maybe kill Indermohan and hand over Debi to Deepu - but then dismisses all those ideas, (because sis is going away anyways, and Indermohan is a cop) Ouch.

Adi meanwhile, tells Avantika that her dad and ex-hubby Amrit are making life hell for him. She doesn't believe him- tells him he's mistaken, but he says he'll prove it to her. He calls Amrit over and challenges him to a boxing match, but just when they are about to start, the phone rings and Adi goes to pick it up, accidentally dropping a metal vase on Amrit's foot. Amrit sees Avantika enter and fakes as if he's hurt, says Adi did it on purpose, and Avantika believes Amrit. Adi says it was a coincidence, but she feels he's lying. But later, when she is out, her dad and Amrit pick on Adi again. Amrit catches him a neck lock, and Avantika enters just then and catches them redhanded. She sees what Adi had been saying was true, and scolds her dad for troubling her hubby. Dad says that I don't want to see you hurt again. If I believed that Adi was the right guy for you, I would love him too, but I feel he will break your heart. Avantika says it's my heart, and my decision, you don't need to worry. Dad says okay, if you want to stay with him, fine, but don't expect any sort of help from me. Avantika is surprised. Later she apologizes to Adi and says they should go to London, where she has her business and daughter. Adi is doing nothing here anyways, so she tells him that we can live there together and you can help me in the business. Adi tells every1 at Cheers about this latest development. They are sad, but wish him luck. They say we will try to get your family to understand you, and Chetan says he knows a good counselor and will send him to Adi's place tomorrow to talk to his family. Adi says his visa will be coming tomorrow and he will be leaving soon, and they hug him and say bye. After Adi leaves, Deepu asks Chetan who the counselor is, and Chetan says, 'Myself!'Ermm

I suppose that should help Chetan show his maturity to Deepu. By the way, I think he left his marriage counselor job, because he didn't go back. Too badUnhappy. It could have made for some interesting episodes - they could have got in a lot of new characters to interact with Chetan. Obviously, he would mess up each time.LOL

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates, Shadyhtown!

Poor Chetan, I hope Priti gives him another chance. Hope he never does something so stupid again...... but that's kinda his nature, isn't it? LOL

I'm so glad Taj and Deepu's sis will be leaving together.... Deepu never gets a break!

-DKaddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top