😭

is that it no more comments
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Wow great begining! Do continue soon!
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi,just read the first part of ur fanfic and its very nice 👏 plz cont soon.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

Wow great begining! Do continue soon!

tnx😃...i'll cont soon as i have finished my pile of hw i saved for the last few days of easter holiday😭

Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupcake

hi,just read the first part of ur fanfic and its very nice 👏 plz cont soon.

tnx..i'll try

Sir-Please thumbnail

tnx

Sour Skittles thumbnail
tad waz awesum!!!!!!!! cant wait!! cnt soon
himani 😃
Sir-Please thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Kya Yehi Pyar Hai: Part 2

Note: i've added a few new characters...go and check the first page

Recap: Khanna's and Sharma's introduction

We see a girl looking at her wardrobe trying to pick what to wear for the first da of school. "OMG!!! I don't even know what to wear today urghh" She looks again but still she can't find what to wear. Five minutes later she finds a cute black jean skirt but she then she remembers that she doesn't have any black top so she goes to the room next hers.

The Girl: Hey Anjali, you know today is the first day of college and I can't find any new clothes except for this skirt but the problem is I don't have any black tops

Anjali: Check my wardrobe and if you find something that matches with it then take it

The girl says "thanks", she started looking through the wardrobe and she found a nice black top. As she turned to go out she saw a boy standing in the doorway.

The Boy: "Freaking Hell...Since when did you turn into a Goth" and he starts laughing at her "gosh if you go like this to school then everyone will be running away from you thinking that you were some lunatic person who ran away from the mental asylum"

M: (sarcastically) "Very funny Prithvi that I even forgot to laugh" "have you seen yourself in the mirror, the spiky hair makes you look exactly like a monkey not that you weren't before"

M: Anjali meet my new pet which is a monkey and he's name is spiky since he has spiky hair.

P :(angry) excuse me buffalo who do you think your calling a monkey

M: Buffalo me? I didn't know the monkey could talk…Anjali can you please get me rotten bananas I think spiky the monkey needs to eat something as he must be out of breath

P: Oh shut up buffalo

M: why should I monkey

Each time they said something they would move a step towards each other and now they were standing face to face shouting at each other. Anjali had enough of them now so she said "stop it" calmly but they didn't listen to her. Prithvi and Mishty were down at each others throat.

Damini was downstairs cooking food but she stopped when she heard shouting. She assumed that it was coming from upstairs and thought that she should have a look at what's happening. She went upstairs and straight to the room she thought the shouting was coming from; when she went in there she saw Prithvi and Mishty who looked ready to drink each others blood and poor Anjali with a helpless look on her face trying to calm down the two. Anjali looked at Damini or her mother as she would say and asked for help. Damini looked at the scene and about a few seconds later she shouted "Stop it…just stop it, every morning you find a reason to fight…oh god help why did I bring this two in my house". Just then the door bell rings, the servant opens the door and we see someone's back. He walks in but we only see his bottom half then the camera goes up and we see him closing his phone. Now we can hear his charming voice.

Someone: Where's everybody Ramu Kaka (servant)

Ramu Kaka: upstairs…Prithvi and Mishty fighting as per usual

He climbs up the stairs and goes to Anjali's room.

Someone: How's my Darling today

D: "Hi Kavya beta" and the someone was our charming Kavya

M – An – P: hey sup?

K: nm… so are we going to school?? Or are we going to stay here

An: "oh yeah…come on guys" Prithvi starts sniggering

An: What's so funny?

K – M: Yeah what's so funny?

P: (still sniggering) well it's just that you could us guys

They looked at him as if he was a weirdo

P: (Sarcastic) I know I'm a man but I didn't know that Mishty was a man…a guy means a man

Anjali just rolls her eyes and she has OMG look on her face.

M: (points her finger at him) You…you

P: (points his a finger at her) Me what and put your fingers down

M: What will you do if I don't?

P: "Arrghh this girl" and he left the room

M: "uff this boy" and she left

Kripa's School (lunch time)

K: Hey harshini where are you going on this vacation?

H: am going to my uncle in New York, what about you

K: Wow…I always wanted to go to New York but my bad luck that I never got the chance…I am going to one of my mom's friend in Mumbai

Sharma House)

Gayatri is talking on the phone

G: hello Naina

N: Hello how are you

G: Fine and you

N: I am fine to…did you get the pictures

G: Yes I saw the pictures and what about you

N: Ya same here

G – N: "They're perfect Match" and they both laugh

N: I don't think we shall tell them

G: Me too…Let them see each other and if they like each then we shall get them married and if they don't it doesn't matter we'll still be friend

N: Your right

Khanna's (living room)

The whole family are sitting in the living room.

N: The day after tomorrow the Sharma's are going to come and stay here for 3 months

A: you've already told us that 100 times before

N: I want no messing around when they come

Sharma's

S: Especially you (pointing at Kripa) and pushkaar

Aa – K – P: yes dad

Khanna's

N: I am going to pick them up from the air port and when I come back with them I dont want to the looking wild

B: innit Angad and Shabbir

Sh – A: Yes mum

Sharma's

S: Go and pack ---

Before he could finish Pushkaar, Aaliyah and Kripa started running up the stairs and went into their rooms before their dad would carry on with his lecture.

Khanna's

N: Angad and Shabbir go tidy up your rooms

Sh – A: (under their breath) How did she know my room was messy…women these days…all they think about is clean clean and clean

N: Excuse me what did you say

A – Sh: Nothing…Nothing

N: wateva go now

A: (under his breath) atlast

Next Day

We see the Sharma's at the airport waiting for their flight and Harshini was there to bid her bestfreind goodbye. Then a few minutes later we hear someone saying "The flight for Mumbai is here…can you all people going to Mumbai come to the desk plz"

H: See you after 3 Months…we'll talk on the web

K: yeah cya

H: "Take care" and the Shrma's leave

Preview: Angad and Kripa's first meeting

Edited by hot_girl_2525 - 17 years ago
blah_blah thumbnail
i LOVED it! awesome part!!! yay, they r gna meet in the next part! 😉 😳
Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: blah_blah