IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Chaska Meter Show Ranking
For the period Monday, November 28, 2011 to Sunday, December 04, 2011

RankShow             BuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points

27Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto
Last Week: 18

No SSSP Articles this week by IF Cry...very few people rated the chaskameter...Cry..Forum is bit less active we should accept this...so it did effect Rankings..though i appreciate forum members who are trying their best to open more topics n who are posting comments also..Big smile

More Competition so SSSP Forum needs to be very very active...i jus want everyone here to actively open more topics and also more comments more likes needed...10 to 15 comments n likes are not enough...jus in ur free time try to make the forum More Active...also more n more members need to be active then Rankings will be Up...Lets All Be Active...Big smile

IMP: jus check ur My Forums at the top and Make Sure SSSP is in ur list...Do Add SSSP to ur My Forums list if u have not done yet...Big smile

PS: Sorry if i said anything wrong...jus want SSSP show Rankings to be always Up as its Gud Show and deserves gudd Ranking...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldiLooksjulliemehtamadhubansenrajpreetonikhilageetjmoyee200br200910--Saina--anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaskameter show Ranking check it..!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Sneha...

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Rank Show              Buzz Rating Views Activity Followers Total Points

27 Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto
0 81 50 1 19 151

No SSSP Articles this week by IF Cry...very few people rated the chaskameter...Cry..Forum is bit less active we should accept this...so it did effect Rankings..though i appreciate forum members who are trying their best to open more topics n who are posting comments also..Big smile

More Competition so SSSP Forum needs to be very very active...i jus want everyone here to actively open more topics and also more comments more likes needed...10 to 15 comments n likes are not enough...jus in ur free time try to make the forum More Active...also more n more members need to be active then Rankings will be Up...Lets All Be Active...Big smile

IMP: jus check ur My Forums at the top and Make Sure SSSP is in ur list...Do Add SSSP to ur My Forums list if u have not done yet...Big smile

PS: Sorry if i said anything wrong...jus want SSSP show Rankings to be always Up as its Gud Show and deserves gudd Ranking...Big smile

Sneha I dont understand why its so low. though I ave not made any new topics this week I have commente on all posts and also clicked the chaskameter often dailyOuch. This is really too bad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200--Saina--snehapatro

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
 agree... more topic..or comment's...& chaskameter... Vote... Cry
  mujhe laga tha ki rank up hote hi all sleep ...Sleepy so i say ki plz vote... ButCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Originally posted by snehapatro

Rank Show              Buzz Rating Views Activity Followers Total Points

27 Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto
0 81 50 1 19 151

Sneha I dont understand why its so low. though I ave not made any new topics this week I have commente on all posts and also clicked the chaskameter often dailyOuch. This is really too bad
Nikhila i feel these ranking systems are not always totally fair...and apart frm that our forum is also not that very active...more members needed to be active with more topics more comments and more likes which are bit less here..this time very few chaskameter ratings..anways lets all try our best and increase rankings...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageetjmoyee200--Saina--

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

agree... more topic..or comment's...& chaskameter... Vote... Cry
  mujhe laga tha ki rank up hote hi all sleep ...Sleepy so i say ki plz vote... ButCry
exams time going on may be thats y rank went down...its k lets all try our best and bring up the rankings...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200--Saina--

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
 agree...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.