Saas Bina Sasuraal

~Birthday Thread for Aishwarya~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
(Sorry the thread went up late...had net problems last night after posting the update :/)

Suniye, Suniye, Suniye LOL  Today, January 4th, we celebrate another special birthday in our SBS thread for the sweet girl that we have come to admire...our Toasty, Aishwarya Sakhuja!! Though there are times when Toasty may drive us all crazy with her antics, we love Aishwarya for portraying Toasty so brilliantly and for being such a lovely, cute, and caring person.

Happy Birthday, Aishwarya!! Party

We send you the best of wishes for peace, success, and happiness in your life, and hope that you always continue to light the screen with your presence.  Many many happy returns of the day...always keep that gorgeous smile on your face.  We love you!! God bless :)
Hug

Edited by Tejy77 - 04 January 2012 at 6:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jigisha.PerfectLove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Birthday Thread for Aishwarya~" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Birthday Wishes

~Tejy~

Happy Birthday, Aishwarya!! Party I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of fun and wish you lots of happiness and prosperity.  Keep smiling, you have a beautiful smile!  Best of wishes always and lots of love!

~Ankita~

Many Happy Returns of the Day...may all your dreams come true!! Happy Birthday, Aishwarya!! Smile  I wish you the best of wishes with everything in your life and hope that you are always happy and successful, and always have a smile on your face.  Keep rocking like you have been because you are one of the best actresses.  Love you a lot!! Hug

~Rahma~

Hope you have an amazing birthday and enjoy your day to the fullest. Wish you lots of success for the future :)

~Aradhna~

I wish you a very very very happy birthday Smile May this day brings lots of happiness, success, joy, love and full of emotions Embarrassed God bless you.. May your dreams come true and that you always smile whatever happens Big smile I love you very much.. You are the best best best Dancing Celebrate your birthday with your dear ones and of course with your co-stars LOL

~Bewafa~

I wish your birthday brings you all the joy you ever wanted...in your personal and professional life. I hope you continue to get great work for all the years you choose to stick around in tv world...well, I would hope that you never retire, but that is just a bit selfish on my behalf
LOL

~Abc113~

On her birthday I wish Aishwarya's beautiful smile never fades and she finds plenty of reasons to be happy in life.

~Gauri~

A very Happy Birthday to a gorgeous and wonderful actress! You light up the screen with your presence..Here's wishing you success always!

Edited by Tejy77 - 04 January 2012 at 5:57am

abc113.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Why We Love Aishwarya

~Tejy~

I love her because she is such a sweet person and whenever I read her interviews, I get a sense of what a strong person she is as well as what a good-hearted, honest, and caring person she is.  I really admire her as a woman for how she carries herself and for her way of thinking, and I hope she continues to grow and discover herself even more.  As an actress, she is fabulous and I feel even though Toasty's mahaan character may not be the most realistic, Aishwarya makes her real with her acting...fabulous work!!

~Ankita~

I think she does a fabulous job as Toasty and I really love her for it.  I love seeing her masti filled offscreen moments as well because she is such a fun loving person and someone who is true to herself and is honest.  What I really admire her for is how much she openly cares for animals, as I also have the same thoughts and feelings about animals as she does, and so I really respect her for that especially.

~Rahma~

Loved her work in SBS Wink She seems like a down to earth, caring, and honest person based on her interviews.

~Aradhna~

It was just a hazard that I started watching Saas Bina Sasural.. The first time I got to see the promo, I said to myself that this show seems nice LOL Nooo Saas just boys that would be fun.. Then on 18th October 2010, I saw the first episode.. I was really surprised.. So nice.. i love Tej-tosty ki Chemistry and yaa their romantic scenes Day Dreaming I just adore adore and adore Day Dreaming I saw her first in SBS, of course with Ravi and all the other actors.. They are just awesome Tongue I love her.. She is the best actress in the universe.. I even made a SBS page, a page for her and a page for Ravi on FB.. She is the best EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I wish her luck in her works and god bless her

~Bewafa~

SBS has shown that a lead actress doesn't have to be melodramatic...whatever Toasty does...(which is only believable because of Aishwarya)...whatever that is done looks so realistic that you can actually believe that someone would take so and so action. The way you portray that character is amazing. Your smile is your biggest asset!! (apart from looks and talent lol)

~Abc113~

I first started loving Toasty and then I began to like Aishwarya. She plays the character of Toasty very well and looks lovely in sarees. Oh! and I also love her hair.

Edited by Tejy77 - 04 January 2012 at 6:23am

abc113.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Favorite Onscreen/Offscreen Moment

~Tejy~

Quite honestly, all onscreen and offscreen moments because I love SBS...it's my favorite show!!  But if I had to choose, onscreen would definitely be all your scenes with Tej because I think Tej-Toasty are the cutest couple and I love watching their interactions, and really love how both characters have been developed...you do an amazing job with Toasty and your onscreen chemistry with Ravi is just mindblowing.  You make Toasty so real that I have to love all of your scenes Smile  With offscreen, I love all your interviews and all the videos with you and your cast offscreen...it's fun to watch all the masti that happens behind the scenes.  You rock in all your performances as well...I really loved the Comedy Circus New Year's performance you and Ravi had...you did a beautiful job!!  Keep rocking like that always!!

~Ankita~

I'm so bad with picking favorites because I love everything!! I absolutely love Toasty-Tej scenes though (TejYa is my absolute favorite couple! <3) so I would say my favorite onscreen scenes are all your scenes with Ravi, whether it be romantic, serious, or even your fights with each other...your chemistry with each other is just amazing so I love all of those scenes...keep them coming LOL  Offscreen, I love your individual interviews as well as those with your co-stars...you guys seem to be a lot of fun to be around.  Love your performances in events too...it's always a pleasure to see you outside of SBS.

~Rahma~

Onscreen favourite moment: hmm quite a few but if only one I'd say the scene in which tej comes to take her back and she doesnt accept him till she breaks his button LOL
Favourite performance: Ajab prem ki kahani

~Aradhna~

I saw her first in SBS and then I was so addicted that I started searching videos of her performances Embarrassed Now, I know heart by heart everything about her.. I even talked with her.. She talks with often Big smile Big smile Big smile I love her way of dancing and acting.. She is the best of the best best best.  I just love all the scenes of Aishwarya On and Off Screen Big smile She is absolutely amazing Big smile I really adore the romantic talks and also the romanntic scenes and i love watching her performances.. Woh josh main hai jab woh dance karti hai LOL I just love her.

~Bewafa~

All your scenes are my favourite...the sad scenes you do make me want to reach out...because you do them so convincingly...and you don't start crying at the drop of a hat...plus you cry very realistically. 
I love all your scenes with Tej...you and him share such sizzling chemistry and you don't need any "true love" kind of music going on in the background...your chemistry is also very comfortable. I love watching you two together.
Your chemistry with the rest of the cast is also amazing.
You're such a natural that it gives me great pleasure in watching you on screen. SBS is one of the only serials I regularly watch...and I only regularly watch two. 
Love your work! Good luck for the future!

~Abc113~

Although Aishwarya is perfect in role of Toasty, I especially love her scenes with 3 male members of SBS family - her dad, dadaji and pitaji (chedi).

Wish you a wonderful new year and a very happy birthday Aishwarya!!!!

Edited by Tejy77 - 04 January 2012 at 6:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113bbbccc.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Feel free to post your wishes!! Smile

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Oops i missed wishing her yesterday..

Happy Birthday Aishwarya, you are awesome actress and as Toasty you completely rocks.

Hope you get all your wishes fulfilled, and SBS gets all the success and appreciation, it truly deserves..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Nice thread TejySmile

Many many happy returns of the day Aishwarya/ToastyParty May God bless you with bliss & success in your personal & professional life. You're simply perfect as ToastyThumbs Up Keep smiling & keep rocking!!!Thumbs Up

Once again Happy Birthday!!!Party

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Happpy Birthday aishwarya.. may you have many more God bless you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top