Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Grateful for the BTS interview

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy that Amar, Shakti, Shaantanu, Sneha and Palki all got together for an interview. And it was absolutely perfect timing. As everyone has been discussing, it has obviously brought peace to the forum but it also shows how much they care for us (their fans). That they took the time out to do this and they dont want to see us fighting. I'm just really happy and grateful for that. I'm also happy to see us all as D3ians again. Today's such a happy day! I think they reminded us today why we love them so muchSmile but it also made me love them (ALL of them) a tiny bit moreTongue What do you guys think?

Jasman

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Winzfaticutie03spicyheart-Zeenat--Anilaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grateful for the BTS interview" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winz

Winz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...D3 rocks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa_Beintehaa

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I agree. It was SO NEEDED! 

ZaYa_Beintehaa

-Anilaa-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anilaa-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Agree!.. They give us a reason to love them even more! Heart

ZaYa_Beintehaa

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@Winz and -Zeenat- Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you both agree :)

@ xsweetiiix Glad you agree as well and EXACTLY!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.