Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Suniye, suniye, suniye LOL  Aaj ka din, voh din hai jab humaare Tej Prakash Chaturvedi, matlab Ravi Dubey, iss duniya mein aaye. Party With his charming smile, chocolate boy good looks, and amazing talent, he has made a place for himself in many of our hearts and today we send him our best wishes, in hope that he continues to be the rockstar he is and continue to share his talent with the world.  

Happy Birthday Ravi!!!Party

We hope that this day is filled with lots of happiness and that God continues to shower his blessings on you.  May you continue to discover yourself, grow in all aspects of your life, and continue to be the good person you are.  Best of wishes and God bless Smile

Here are some cakes, humaare taraf se LOL

Edited by Tejy77 - 22 December 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heydonabc113Gauri22vik rocks.PerfectLove.bbbcccwadi..dollSandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Ravi~" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Birthday Wishes

Tejy:
Happy Birthday, Ravi!!  Many happy returns and hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of happiness.  Wish you lots of peace and success and keep rocking the way you have been Smile  Love you!

Ankita:
Many happy returns of the day!  Wishing you a very happy birthday!  Best of wishes for you in everything that you do...lots of success and happiness each and every day! You really are one of the best and most talented actors!  Lots of love and God bless! Smile

Bewafa:
Happy Birthday Ravi! Hope you have an awesome day and year and that your career keeps on rising and you never become short for work. You work so hard and I hope you always see success in your professional and personal life.

Abc113:
My birthday wish for Ravi is for him to achieve great success in his acting career and also wish him to be happy, healthy and loved by all :)

Gauri:
A very happy Birthday to one of the most charming and finest actors on screen. You light up the screen with your valuable performances!

Veena:
Happy B'day Ravi, wish the coming year brings you even more success which you certainly deserve.

Vik:
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Ravi/Tej!!!PartyDancing Wishing you all the very best for your personal & professional life. May God bless you will lots of happiness, success & strength to overcome any kind of hurdles in your lifeBig smile

Edited by Tejy77 - 22 December 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113vik rocksbbbcccwadi..doll

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Why do you love Ravi?

Tejy:
Main kya boloon?  Love cannot be explained ROFL I adore him as Tej and he is an amazing actor.  I also love Ravi because from watching many of his offscreen moments and reading his interviews, I know he is a very good human being as well, and I really admire his way of thinking, his spirituality, and his humanity. 

Ankita:
How can you not love him?  Ravi is an awesome actor!  His expressions are always right on the dot and you can't help but be amazed by how realistic and natural his acting is.  I also really admire him as a person--he has a lot of admirable qualities--and I hope that he always stays that way: sincere, honest, deep thinking, spiritual, humane...he's a good person.  And his sincerity shows in the natural way he carries himself and I really love that about him.  Not to mention his adorable smile and cute expressions LOL  Love you Ravi!

Bewafa:
First started liking you in that youth oriented show...its repeats used to come on Zee TV till recently and I watched most of it. I liked the way you portrayed the character...and your looks might have helped too :P Then I saw you in Karol Bagh and OMG I was blown over by your acting! I only watched it for you and your acting.

Abc113:

I think Ravi is a very talented actor and characterizes role of Tej perfectly. I like him the most when he is at home wearing his typical pajama pants and a tee...casual and cute. It's hilarious how he gets annoyed when Toasty tries to wake him up from sleep.

Gauri:
I started liking Ravi when I first saw him 12/24 karol Bagh with his Neetu..perfect pair! He was probably the cutest and rightest person on the show!

Veena:
I gradually fell in love with Tej as it pregressed, and then obviously started liking him as a person too after reading & watching his interview. Like the guys live by principals and care for people they love and are comitted.

Vik:
I haven't seen his previous works & I'm seeing him for the first time in SBS as Tej.
At first, I didn't really have a good impression of him as Tej, but then slowly he started growing on me & today I can definitely say he is simply perfect as Tej Prakash Chaturvedi & this role could never had been what it is today if it had been played by somebody else. Ravi was definitely destined to play this role & he performs it to a TThumbs Up It never looks as if he's acting & that's what makes him perfect for the role of Tej Prakash ChaturvediThumbs Up

Edited by Tejy77 - 22 December 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113vik rockswadi..doll

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Your Favorite TV Show of Ravi's/Favorite Onscreen/Offscreen Moment

Tejy:
My favorite show is definitely Saas Bina Sasural...he's absolutely amazing as Tej, aur mere naam bhi character se milte julte hai LOL He has definitely made me fall in love with the character of Tej!  I didn't realize until recently that I had indeed seen him in Doli Saja Ke...I was very young then so I couldn't remember that that was Ravi until I read that he was in there and then I remembered and realized he was the brother that I really liked in the show LOL  My favorite onscreen moment--can't name one because I love all of them, but I'll have to say any Tej-Toasy moment or any of the jokingly fighting brother moments with Gyaan or Prachin are definitely all my favorites.  I also love all his offscreen moments...love watching his interviews and his performances are always sizzling!! Clap

Ankita:
Saas Bina Sasuraal is my favorite show! I have gone back and watched some episodes of Karol Bagh and Ranbir Rano and loved him in there as well.  I also used to watch Doli Saja Ke and always admired his charm even back then.  All his onscreen and offscreen moments are my favorites because he's just rocking in general...his dances are mindblowing and I always get excited whenever I get the chance to see him in offscreen events or interviews...there's just something about him that charms you and makes you absolutely adore him...his nature seems to be like that. Smile

Bewafa:
Favourite show has to be SBS...the character of Tej is SO realistic! Of course the writers should be credited for this too...however, it also depends a lot on the actor and you surpass all other leads. I follow other shows too, and like other male leads too...but the reality you bring to your character is amazing. It seems possible that one could find a "Tej" in real life too...I like all your scenes, so really...I cannot pick one.  Off-screen...I like it how you're so natural in all your interviews too
I guess that's what I like about you...you're always natural...on-screen and off-screen

Gauri:
Favourite onscreen performace: When he takes the side of his family to make Toasty leave home upon their behest fpr knowing about Malti, and then when he's shattered knowing what he did!

Veena:
Favorite show of his/favorite onscreen scene with him
Can't point any single acene. I love his cuteness, his faith & love for his family and Toasty. Love his facial expressions in between.
Your favorite performance or offscreen moment
Haven't watched any performance and offscreen interviews. But I am sure he is a great dancer, will catch his Nach Ve performance soon, where I heard they rocked won..

Edited by Tejy77 - 22 December 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113vik rockswadi..doll

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by AradhnaRama - 05 December 2011 at 2:59pm

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
sticking this as date near

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Chalo!! The birthday thread is up and ready Smile Feel free to add your wishes for Ravi Smile

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday To You.. 
Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To You

Party Party Party Let's party.. Come on everybody let's party.. Party Party Party

Dear Ravi Dubey (Tej),
here in IF, all of us wish you a very very very happy birthday with infinite success, happinness and love Smile You are very nice, dashing, smart, handsome, lovely, sweet, cute, perfect.. Seems to have a long list LOL You have a very cute smile and you are the best.. I personally adore you a lot.. I just love SBS and can't live without watching a single episode Big smile
Hope you enjoy your day with your co-actors, friends and family Tongue Wish you best of luck in your life and may God bless you.. Love you Embarrassed

i love you pink glitter

Smile Happy Birthday my chocolate boy Smile

Announcements 
~ You may post on your creations with small messages for Ravi..
~ You may share your thoughts about Ravi.. 
Please don't compare with any other actors or don't talk on his personal life SmileThanks

Made by: AradhnaRama Wink

Edited by AradhnaRama - 06 January 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113vik rocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top