Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Update Wednesday 23rd March...

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

The episode starts with the party still going on and Aamn anouncing a surprise for he party. It becomes dark and there's just light on Veena. and CG. Veena starts singing a song....... Dil Diaya hai jaan bhi denghe ai sanam tere liye... (It's the parody of the song from the film Karma Dila diya hai jaan bhi denge ai watan tere liye...) Looked really foolish. Akshat and Sujal are standing together and looking at them. Then everyone starts clapping. Sujal also claps but Akshat just stares at them. Just then Akshat starts to go away but Sujal stops him.

Sujal : Akshat... Thanks for comming.. agli bar........

Akshat : Don't worry Sujal....... Agli baar main nahi aunga. Is baar kisi ke liye aana para apr agli baar nahi aunga....
Akshat is leaving when Kashish stops him.
Kashish : Mujhe kuch baato ka pata chala hai jinke baare mein main tumse kuch baat karna chanti hu.

Akshat : Lekin mujhe koi baat nahi kana hai..... (and he walks off)

Sujal : Kashish kyu majboor rahae ho usae. Kuch rishtae dil se hotae hai aur un rishto ko agar dil na mehsus kiya jaye to bekaar hai. Main nahi chahta ki tum usse kuch puchho. Agar koi tumhari baat nahi maanta to thik hai par mujhe achchha nahi lagta..."
Sujal then walks away from the.... Kashish is left standing.... Vasu comes from behind....... she has heard the last sentence and is curious whats wrong with these three....

Sujal is standing in his room alone and Kashish enters........

Kashish : Kya tum mujhse naraaz ho ki maine Akshat se baat kiya. Sujal says no.

Sujal : Nahi....... kya tumne usae bulaya thha party mein.

Kashish : Sujal !!!! Tum kaise sooch......... Usae maine nahi mamma ne bulaya thha.

Sujal : (Surprised) Mamma ne........ Aur tum yeh baat jaante thhe to mujhe bataya kyu nahi. Kashish tum jaante ho ki maine is party ke liye kis tarah se waqt nikala hai... Tumne mamma ko roka kyu nahi???

Kashish : Main kaise rokti.... Kya kehti unsae.Sujal jitna pareshaan tum ho utna hi is baat ko lekar main bhi pareshaan hu. Lekin......... (and she walks away. But Sujal stops her by holding her hand)

Sujal : Kashish tum kabhi bhi mujhe galat mat samajhna. Ek tumhi to ho jiske saamne mujhe nakab nahi pehenna parta.

Kashish : Kehni ki zarurat nahi hai tumhe....
Sujal shakes his head and then hugs Kashish. In the background thoda sa pyaar music is played.

Akshat comes home and find Reva waiting for him. She asks him why is he so late when he was supposed to have come in 10 minutes. Akshat says that he could not as Veena had stoped him. Reva gets angry that when she does not want him to have any relationship with the Garewals why is he not listening. Akshat says there will not be any problem in the future as he has decided to join Swayam's company according to his mother's wishes. Reva is very happy.

Next day Kashish calls Akshat and asks him to meet her. They meet in a returant. Kashish comes.......... she is late so syas sorry. Then she tells Akshat how he has helped in winning the case for truth... how he has made sure that truth wins. Akshat then asks her if she had called her for that. Kashish says no... then she tells him about the file found in the ofiice. Akshat gets hurt that how can she suspect him then tells Kashish that she should not come to meet him.

Akshat : Tumhe kya lagta hai ki main aisa kar sakta hu

Kashish : (shakes her head) Nahi tum aisa kabhi nahi kar sakte.

Akshat : ya to tumhara shak mazbut nahi hai ya phir mujh par washwas kamzor ho gaya hai.

Kashish : main kya karu... Main nahi chahti ki tumhara aur Sujal ke rishte mein daraar par jaye.

Akshat : Yeh daraar to us sachchayi ki wajah se hai. Aur yeh misunderstandings ki wajah se to woh aur bhi bar jayega. Lekin Kashish main nahi chahunga ki tum mujhse dobara milo. Kyuki sujal ko yeh achchha nahi lagega. Kahi daraar mitate mitate tum is daraar ko barane ka karan na ban jao.
Akshat then gets up to leave but stops and says to kashish "Tumhari tasalli ke liye tumhe bataa du... us file ke baare mein main kuch nahi Jaanta."

Kashish : Main bhi tumse aaj keh deti hu ki main tumhare aur sujal ke beech ki yeh duri mita kar rahungi.

Akshat : Mushkl hai kashish...

Kashish : Mushkil hai....... par namumkin nahi........

Sujal is sitting in his room alone. Kashish comes and talk to him about Akshat. She tells him that she met him today. Then she tells him ki Akshat aut tum achchhe dost ho. Aur duniya mein achchhe dost mushkil se milte hai. Isliye ek baar Akshat se mil lo.

I now the office scene. here's some problem and the fellow can't find some particular file. He calls up Akshat and asks for the file. Akshat tries to tell him it's location on the computer but they can't find it. He then says that he'll come.

He is ready to go out when Swayam comes. Swayam tells Akshat not to go. Then he says to Akshat that sujal does not deserve all this. He has said lot of rotten things to about Akshat. Sujal does not believe your kidnapping story. He believes that you deliberately treid to lose the case. And many other false accusations against Sujal...........

Sujal is shown driving the car. He is thinking of all the time he had spent with Akshat. He calls Akshat asks him to meet. He decides to patch up with Akshat.

On the other hand Akshat is also driving the car to meet Sujal but he is thinking why did Sujal not talk to him instead of telling about the file to everyone. "Ab yeh darrar kabhi nahi mitega"

The screen gets divided into two........ one part shows Akshat drving while the other part Sujal.....

Episode ends.........

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

hey nice updateee fanxxxx Smile

n sorry cuz u fink i posted all which i received 4om yahoo mail but itz not truee i posted ma own viewz alsoooo Cry

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Thats fine dina....... it's just that I got a very nasty PM saying we are thieves and something like....... Yeh forum waale to choor hai aur chori se kabhi baaz nahi aayenge. There was lot more. It was from a member who has till date posted only two messages. I got really upset so mentioned it below your message. Please again I would like to ask every member ........

DON'T POST ANYTHING FROM OTHER FORUMS ESPECIALLY UPDATES.

And if you do then surely take the permission from that member. No hard feeling Dina...... okay..... I just got upset....

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged
GR8 update!Clap sujalfan keep on giving us these kinda updates specially with dialouges u really have a gr8 memory i must say

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top