Pavitra Rishta

Please make us happy CVs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Just read the written update. Now CVs, please show Archana-Manav divorce and please also snatch away the daughters from her.

Also, the daughters' custody track should also end up with a physical slap from Manav and Savita to Archana. Dumb Woman.

PLEASE PLEASE make us happy CVs.

I can't believe that I want a Manav-archu divorce. This is the first time I'm wanting that for the lead pair in a soap.

Edited by Mohini19 - 05 December 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please make us happy CVs" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Mohini thanks for the topic...

During the first divorce I was the only odd ball who was for their divorce...I was seeing where this marriage was heading...How foolish Manav and Archana both were at that time...after divorce they carried on their so call Pavitra RIshta to each other in front of the other comitted partners...

Then they got married again by eloping...GOod for them...Ever since Manav danced on Archana's tunes...Trying so desperately to be approved and acknowledged by karanjkars...The price he paid was laks of rupees plus 2 lives and his marriage.

Finally he has woke up and realized wht his wife is doing...He is done with playing this stupid ULM role...he wants to be the ASM...

CVs pls not only show Manav & Savita Slapping Archana and Karanjkars so hard but show divorce, sole custody of all 4 children to Manav...If Manav wants to be nie and let Shrav have Sachu that is fine too...But Archana should be left without a child and husband living with her selfish-hypocritical-ehsaan faramosh parents...that is the payback I want. for Ar chana...She needs soul searching in what role she has played for this to happen..

Manav I am sure will also have to do soul searching that his own being ULM and allowing to be Karanjkar over being Deshmukh has also played a big part...When u dont respect your own family and try to be someone else this is what happens...

Cupcake4GHTMohini19koolsadhu1000

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
LOL, I guess I am oblivious to the fact that a divorce has happened before.

I started watching PR last December only. Oh well, Archana is a veteran then as far as divorce is concerned. Hahahahaha...

Varsha Di, Your comment about soul searching is very appropriate and timely.

Our jokes and anger apart, Archana really needs to reflect on what has happened in the recent past (5-6 years of her life), her actions, and how it has impacted Manav's life. Its okay if she doesn't want to think about others.

What is important is for her to realize how her actions have affected Manav?

On a more serious note, I was thinking that in real life, people like archu should never be married. Please don't take me wrong fellow IF members. I am not trying to be mean towards her. But, if she herself is going to be miserable and make other 30 people around her miserable, then whats the point of getting married?

Cupcake4GHTkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I want to see Dharmesh, Ajit, Manju & her mom characters suffer like anything. I want to Vaishu to divorce Dharmesh & get married to Satish, they both deserve better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

On a more serious note, I was thinking that in real life, people like archu should never be married. Please don't take me wrong fellow IF members. I am not trying to be mean towards her. But, if she herself is going to be miserable and make other 30 people around her miserable, then whats the point of getting married?

Oh Mohini dear I am so with you on this one...Archana's umbilical cord is still attached to her Sanskarki devi mother Sulochana...Sulochana feeds the thoughts and answers to Archana and she will speak it...

Archana should have never gotten married and how could she?  She is still married-attached to K clan...She has ruined so many lives thinking she was doing the right thing...

Who should get married is the person who has some maturity that after marriage I need to settle down with my husband and our family...yes maika has a place in life but not THE LIFE...She never understood what was important to Manav...Actually initially they really did not understand each other period...He took her for granted and she kept giving thinking he was god and they both had to be mahan...

I had recommended ArMan do soul searching after their first divorce as they still were hung up on each other...They yet had not consummated their marriage so the desire was still burning inside...Oh well S before L and they confused their passion or wanting each other for LOVE...which was not..

LOVE comes with understanding, trust, Respect, faith, giving and being loyal...Making a life of their own...But no Deshmukh household became karanjkar house as if K home was not enough...

More than Archana  it is Manav who needs to understand he let Archana be who she became in this much control...He did not play the right role as a husband which led for Archana not to lead the role of wife or mother...I blame them both in their doing...Archana just did not become this way in a day...this was a built up for allowing a behavior for past soo many yrs of their marriage..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 December 2011 at 3:39pm

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
n a more serious note, I was thinking that in real life, people like archu should never be married. Please don't take me wrong fellow IF members. I am not trying to be mean towards her. But, if she herself is going to be miserable and make other 30 people around her miserable, then whats the point of getting married?

LOL

The question of this serial shud be WHAT does Archana want

First they showed her as wanting marraige . They showed her unmarried , various proposals being hunted for her , she attempting sucide coz she was being rejected .

Then they showed her getting married . What does she do ? Walks out on 15th day of marraige

I had taken her side then . Ok , she saw horrible photos and in 15 days trust does not build up .OK .

But many times Manav went to tell his side of the story she was NOT wanting to listen even . Yet she was sharing rickshaws with him to DIVORCE COURT

Then on LAST day she got proof . Suddenly she found she wanted him .That it was 7 janam ka pyaar . She returned saying I want my marraige .

Then she was told she was too late .

She pretended to accept it . And decided to have a mock marraige of 3 months . So she cud live on MEMORIES .LOL

So she seved her souten to get close to her husband and made goo goo gaa gaa eyes at him over the serving trays while souten glared .

Then she AGAIN got what she wanted . She regained EMOTIONAL CONTROL over her husband .

Exactly when she got that , and her saas was touching her feet NOT TO GO she LEFT , weeping and weeping like a Madonna with full chawl behind and the judge perhaps weeping in his private chambers as he cannot in the courtroom .

Then She returned and started doing Goo Goo Gaa Gaa AFTER the divorce with the SAME husband she divorced 

Then Souten AGAIN fred her . U always Wanted him na , she asked .

NOPE she said and got engaged to ANOTHER man to prove a point .

Then she started worshipping ex Hubby in FRONT of new fiancee .

Then on marraige day she ran away , landed in soutens mandap and told her I WANT HIM BACK . 

SOUTEN by then had become shaana . OK HAVE HIM she sighed and walked off .

Then when she got her husband , marraige , a lovely seperate kholi , away from kitkit of saas etc , what she does ? She starts ignoring marraige and its bliss and gets involved in sisters lives . Vaishali , Varsha all the time .They r My BABIES she weeps .

Sisters r pregnant before her .One even ABORTED . Yet this dame was not focussing on getting pregnant .

Fyi she BECAME pregnant . Cup of Joy FULL . What does this dame do ?

She goes and donates child in FIRST TRIMESTER only to Sister . Sadly it miscarries due to POVERTY

Then fyi a leap and its shown She DOES get a child of her own .

What she does ?

She starts lending Baby to sister on daily basis like Rental Toy

Then sister becomes whacko and demands her baby TOTALLY

First she says YES

Husband kicks a ruckus

To silence him she says I CANNOT MANAGE TWO BABIES

So Husband loses temper and says ok GIve it to ur sister then

She says YES

On day of adoption she says NO

Sisters husband asks her rightfully if she knows HER MIND

Then she starts hating Husbands riches and starts MISSING her old poverty days

But husband has become interested in accumalating riches so children can live comfortably

So what does she do

Files case against him in court and calls him ambitious and what not in front of Judge

Husband had given her full control of his money

What she does

Buys 70 lakh house for one aged mom

And tells husband with 4 children we will live in one miserable Kholi

Husband by now starts getting super bugged

To top it she fights and fights with husband and gives child to psycho Sister who absconds with it

Now Husband is NOT seeing her thobda

Exactly at that point she WANTS him back

So i ask this question ...WHAT does Archana want ? Marraige when she gets , she gives up , children when she wants she gives up , riches when she gets she gives up ...WHAT does she want ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virmaan84Cupcake4GHTMohini19Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
What does Archana want?????

Good Question...And here is my answer

A Psyche ward, Straight jacket and a psychologist to analyze her to see why she is such a goof ball  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTMohini19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top