Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Episode dated 23rd March'2005 (Page 2)

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
lolz dkaddict u made me laff n now i cant stop (stick 2 dk like glue) LOL!!! hahaha thou i totally agree with u i wud b like soooooo pissed if she actually listened 2 vedant n left dk cuz of the porineeta (or w*e her name iz) that would really suck azz!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Dkaddict,

U r right stick to DK like glue otherwise Angry.If u look at Vee then Angry.

mink

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update lata...was waiting for it like a despo...

Please Vedant what the hell are you doing? on the other hand since vedant will force her she will analyze her feelings and realize that its DK her heart is with.

Cmmon...she is listening to Aai, inder and vedant,,but not listening to facts ? she has lived for 6 months under the same roof with this man..but he didnt force himself on her..he helped her when entire bholse family didt help her including her Aai..and this tough guy DK is melting like butter with her..cant she see how far he is going for her? Cmmon Disha show us some common sense here...

U know they should make DK go away from her on a business trip or something for few days like a week...she will realize how much she misses him..misses his fights ..misses his walking and staring at her.waiting for phone calls from him...byt the time he comes back she will be waiting at the door. She has to realize what he means to her tooooo...god im dreaming.

this is what no TD in US is doing to me this week..im dreamiinggg

:)) sorry for rambling guys..

bluefish 

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the early update since I have to be logged off by 9am.

What an eventful episode! I held my breath for a few seconds pondering whether Vedanth said what he did because he knew DK was standing there! I sure hope so!

But what would he achieve by doing that?! Confused

DK would now hate him more that he already does! Maybe he did so to make Gargi know that he is still on her side!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Hi

Thanks for the update Lata and with the new twist i don't think there is anything to worry about well i hope....As if vedant does fall in love with lady D she will not as i think she loves DK by now and she has no idea of her true feelings as she is confused. But they had to spice it up and add the new twist especially when Poroneta is also making an entry but we already know that in today's episode he will fill her mang and than she will realise who she truly loves..

SamyBig smile

sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkaddict

Thanks again, Lata!

Oh, no, Vedant!! Don't go that way, PLEASE!!!!! Cry Go find yourself some other nice, sweet, pretty girl, and leave Disha alone!!!! Bad, bad news!

Disha, listen hun, we'll tell you what to do- STICK TO DK LIKE GLUE!!!! You'll regret it if you don't........

hahaha,,dkaddict i agree wholly with uBig smile

-DKaddict

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged

thanks for the update tumhare disha wont come on tiill next tuesday the last thing i remember we ended last week where gargi is about to slap disha and sumitra held her hand. cant wait till tuesday

Jessi Smile

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. OMG! Vedant is starting to like Disha that is realli bad news. What will Dk do to Vedant (Vedant deserves it)

Go to top