Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
ASR is going to have to go through some tough times before his impression of people will change for the better.
But its No wonder he is like that!! the people around him! The WOMEN!!! His Mami. Damn!

And Anjali. dear God, save me from her tears!!!! It looked so..so..WHY DID SHE START CRYING SO SOON???!!!! Why is she such a weakling?? She annoyed me to hell last night!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatmomma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mami reinforces ASRs POV (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu...Exactly!!!
ASR understand's mami, her motives and people like her...He does not get Khushi...who dances to a different tune...Them making music together...it would be interesting...huh?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

sweetygirl28

IF-Dazzler

sweetygirl28

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

While this episode moved the story a step forward (although this whole Mami Payal Akash in the middle set up reeks of SP meddling with the CVs) it also highlighted something about ASR.  Despite our loathing for the 'aukat principle' which ASR falls back on in all dealings, we saw today the MO he has been using on people that have proved him right throughout his life.

When he told KKG professional ya personal, it's not what happens in your heart, it's what happens in your head - there are two things people understand - power and paisa...that was his life philosophy in theory and then he went on to prove it to himself when he dealt with Mamiji.

How well he understands people's motives.  He laid it out there for Mamiji like a deal book.  Pros and cons. This marriage is going to happen with or without you.   Leave and you are back to the aukat you started with, Payal will usurp everything you have worked so hard for - status, money, power.  Stay, and you still have it all.  How neatly he played to what her core principle was.  How excellently he zeroed in on her weakness and toyed with it.  He left the final decision up to her, but he knew she would cave because when he plays this game, status and money mean everything.  This is what has worked for him everytime.  And Mami proved it.

This is also the reason he is attracted to KKG.  As I said elsewhere, she is the one person who does not respond to money and class.  For her, it is all about dil, not the dimaag - so his ploy doesn't work here and it is what drives him crazy and attracts him to her.  KKG doesn't play this game - ASR has to think of a new one that involves emotions

Somehow thought, with the way the story is going with Shyam, she will have to be an unwilling volunteer later. Confused

(totally off topic - Barun in a black waistcoat, tie and white shirt - phainting phlat)
@ bold loved all ur points.. totally agree..

arnav played a very neat game.. since childhood he sees the world which can do anything for money so understands the money language very well.. and he knows very well abt his family members(except his jiju)... he knows what to be done to whom.

He always poke khushi by his harsh words,but today he was actually explaining her how the real world is.

And yeah above all thats the reason he is attracted to her. and since he cannot understand any other language except money he is not able to identify his feelings.

And i can really see shyam threatening khushi and keep her mouth shut coz loss is also hers. she can tell abt him to nobody right now.. i guess shyam should not have found out that khushi knows abt him then only she could have made a move.. but now its impossible.Angry

And finally, Barun did an excellent job asusualClapClap.. the moment he walks back after convincing mami, his expressions as if he has finalised another deal and got what he wanted was awesome.. and his anger being looked like a fool while talking the filmy dialogue in front of his whole family was also potrayed very well Clap

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

ASR is going to have to go through some tough times before his impression of people will change for the better.
But its No wonder he is like that!! the people around him! The WOMEN!!! His Mami. Damn!

And Anjali. dear God, save me from her tears!!!! It looked so..so..WHY DID SHE START CRYING SO SOON???!!!! Why is she such a weakling?? She annoyed me to hell last night!

Do not get me started on Anjali and her glycerine OD in this epi.  Lord give me strength for the tidal wave that will come with Shyam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahutvshowfan

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu, 
You have put it fantastically..you could see the triumphant ASR walking out finalising the deal with the results he wanted. But I think he still doesnt understand that this strategy doesnt work with kushi...as she too has once affirmed him by taking the money he offered to bring her back when anjali left home..he didnot know her compulsions then of what made her accept his deal...he has a lot more to learn about kushi as she has to learn about him.

tvshowfan

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i felt the whole epi was about ASR and kushis belief  they are exactly where they started Shocked.

but  both are right in their position.  i am not sure how much saas bhau natak will be their even if it is there will be again around arhi. 

but now i am not so sure why they brought payash is it to bring arhi together or  ASR can strike a deal with kushi to ensure that payash marriage happens and  anjali shyam marriage remains same.

now i am not sure i want kushi to go and seek ASR help.

i agree with you that  man knows kushi is different but he cant believe she is different.  aww  he will prove yet again right in his eyes when shyam truth comes out because he wont see beyond what is shown. oh what a mess  which make arhi work hard to clear it up
sigh another 6months gone

sbk2

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Great post anu :)

Agree with all points..as much as I want to I shall not paraphrase ..ishall show restraint...

Things that bother me 

1. Gold digger,Gold digger,Gold digger...aaa...like u and ella said earlier m totally not looking forward to this...with the new promo and kkg doing a kick buttowski...shyam the so called villian is capable of being yuckiness personified and will blame the gupta sisters ! Now add to this a mami who is also jappoing tht kbt is after her bitwa's wealth...
I sincerelyyy hope tht someone *please let it be arnavv* believes kkg...m good with him putting on a facade tht he doesn't believe her !! I don't want a mami reinforced my belief...kkg poured the concrete over it !!! Noo kkg hving to prove herself...naazuk heart of mine won't take it...

Oookay while writing this I thot of a new plot line
Shyamooo blackmails kkg into keeping mum...for the sake of the payash match...
Kkg does so while yearning to tell arnav..
Payal cries four buckets but goes on with wedding...once tht is done shyamoo betrays kkg ??
Then starts gold digger gold digger again ?

2. The utter denseness of anjali jha !! I hv complete faith tht when things blow over she'll eat 5 more bottles of glycerine and be soo the weakling tht our hotwa is just going to see red :( mummmy isko badlo ! Why can't she be a strong non dependent non moron !!

3. Will akash play a part in this anywhere ? I've not really understood where his loyalties lie...ok payalji for love fine. But against sisters life and arnavs grief nd gupta sisters...who will u help ?

Ok all said and doe only thing m happy with is bua will eat mud !! And hopefully we can bid bye to her !!

I wonder If they'll ever get shashi back...or will they say he evaporated in the heat ?

P.S : I hate it tht u all are in a diff timezone and I miss out half of the topics :)

P.p.s : barun today white black...hv to reiterate wht u said..phainting phlat 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.