Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post anu!!

All points well said.but khushi already proved arnav that he is correct by accepting to work in RM when he offered money,though what she did was for her family and majboori.According to arnav,he won the deal game with khushi already.So till now his DEALS with everyone works for him.

Sometimes i wonder,Arnav might had a deal with shyam too secretly, to keep his di happy (knowing about shyam's quest for money and anjali loves him so much).Only that explains his ignorance when it comes to his jiju.

Edited by ktms - 05 December 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mami reinforces ASRs POV (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
oh Anu I never meant Square one ..I am so with you on this one..

but where they are all squares ..he is the lone triangle..He has changed to the extent that he will dance to KKG's tune to an extent but then he just has the cynic reaffirmed over and over again..

@ DONGI in a monkey suit..ROFL..We can't stay away ..can we.

@ Renu ..my dear ..you PIGGY backed ..a DONGI..hhahaha ..so what does that make you ..??

A Piggy a**??ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255momma1128

noor123

noor123

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Yeah it was great to see ASR being right once in his basic avataar. But I am sure ultimately the way the story is shaped (with ASR to-be-transformed-by-love-of-Kh-in-time) ASR will be shown as understanding that love wins over power and money every single time - I think that lesson will be part of his transformation - knowing that Kh was right all along.

Anyways, for now, it was good to see a balancing act between ASR & Kh where BOTH had been right once in trying to get a thing done together - without tears and insults. It was GREAT 3 episodes where ASR & Kh were just 'hanging out together' rather than falling all over each other, with a flying dupatta nearby and a heavy breathing Kh with staring ASR. It also showed how difficult it is to crack ASR or be around him for long - cos he changes his tune like a news flash!

It wud be nice to see sensible talkie scenes between ASR & Kh, I personally don't miss the intense scenes cos once u've had the 'bijli scene' and 'Diwali scenes' it is very difficult to top THAT, and the s-called romantic scenes since Diwali (Kh falling in kitchen) were uncomfortable, didn't make sense, ridiculous actually. So here's to great intense scenes between them now that La will put 2 & 2 together (finally), Shyam will dig something deeper, and P/Akash will have their own wedding preps. WITH CONFLICT AROUND THE CORNER, I HOPE WRITERS MAINTAIN LARGER NO. OF SCENES OF ASR & KH (cos the rest really do not matter, even tho every1 is performing gr8 in this serial) AND WE GET TO SEE EACH IN NEW LIGHT.

Neemsundarimomma1128

premparbat

IF-Dazzler

premparbat

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Anu ( I am taking the liberty of addressing you directly )
     I loved ASR the business man today.  In his own words "I know how to crack deals"  and he did it so well.  His practical chat with his mami in my mind was so cool and calculated.  What was not cool was his statement to Khush "I won again" .   Did he forget that just this morning it was Khushi who won the first round with her sister agreeing to marry Akash and no amount on "Money or Power" would have won her .

Perfect conflict of idealogies . Both need to learn from each other that the world is not Black & White and both are not wrong in their thinking.  It is to know when and which situation to use your dil and which situation to use your dimaag , that is important.

Love how teh CVs are sticking by their charaters.  Yes mami today reinforced ASR's POV but very soon he will learn that he will not be able to buy hsi sisters happiness.  He would need Khushi's help.

Waiting for taht conflict to happen.

Rgds

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235-TomNJerry-cindrella255sbk2momma1128

-TomNJerry-

Goldie

-TomNJerry-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Precisely ... and well written conjecture ! 

He speaks like a master when he feels his ideologies are reinstated.

Tho I feel he may never change completely, but with time he will surely grow ... grow to believe that there are some things in life that need to be thought out with the mind ... while there are some for the peace of the mind need to be felt made made by the heart  - there is just no other way!!

And the day he strikes a balance between the 2 ... he will be so much more happier !!   

premparbatmomma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
You guys are absolutely right - ArHi can only come together when as @prembarbat said - both learn when to use dil and when to use dimaag.

This week was all about how they win using what they know.  

Infofan

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu! gr8 post!

ASR was acted like a perfect businessman today...that he already is!
That reminds me Cafe scene where he tells Khushi dat he will ask Akash to buy lot of gifts and to visit her...He s wat he is...his thinking goes around only one thing...
He knows dat Kh is not one among them though he has not accepted it...but if Shyam's truth comes out again it s going to be "Main sahi thaa" from him...which I don't like... added 2 dat Mami's plotting n scheming  to separate Payash...

Edited by cindrella255 - 05 December 2011 at 7:55pm

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Anu! gr8 post!

ASR was acted like a perfect businessman today...that he already is!
That reminds me Cafe scene where he tells Khushi dat he will ask Akash to buy lot of gifts and to visit her...He s wat he is...his thinking goes around only one thing...
He knows dat Kh is not one among them though he has not accepted it...but if Shyam's truth comes out again it s going to be "Main sahi thaa" from him...which I don't like... added 2 dat Mami's plotting n scheming  to separate Payash...

This part is going to really tear me up and he will fight in himself because he knows she isn't in his heart but he let's his mind take over doesn't he.  For this he has to search his heart, even though all evidence in the dimaag will point to gold digger.

cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.