Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: current

god ANU are you mind reader or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just posted this on the AJEEB thread..

Yaar Swethsy.and RENOIR ...I found it ok...The Mondays are always BLE*Y...The episodes are always a DRAG in spite of being straight (FACED) ...For once Mamoo wasn't being a DRAG ..and Mami ji was full on CROCODILE tears..ASR was being a DONGI as usual..
SO he is back to business but you know ..the way Mami was was just reaffirmed his suspicions..I mean this man is such a hard CORE cynic..that for a moment he forgot himself by Khooshi's Pyaar Vyaar..but it just takes one to set him back where he started from..hahhaha
Yaar ..tomorrow the BUA and the snake house..promises..

WAY to go ANU..👏 great minds surely think alike...hahah hear that Ajeebwas..a DONGI and Anu have much in common..👏👏

@DONGI - go back to ajeeb thread --- I agreed with you!!! And while we are on the subject of DONGIs ---- guess what, Anu would love to have a lot more in common with your onscreen DONGI!!!!! Right Anu??😉 

@Anu --- Well said.  There is a reason why he typecasts people the way he does (someday, we hope to find out why) and his experiences has reinforced his cynical opinions time and again.  Today being just another case in point.  KKG is probably the only exception and that's what throws him off.  He can't find his bearing around her or with respect to her.  And Payaash somewhat changes the equation here and like you said, she might be an unwilling volunteer when Shyam is exposed!!!  Did I just paraphrase what you said😳  --- I did, didn't i!!!

The TRP race seems to be guiding the creative process.  We can only hope that they find their way back to the original concept and soon!  Hopefully with their other show going off air soon, they can bring back their focus on this one.

Good post!!! Did I PIGGY back on a DONGI?????  😲😆
Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
Angad_Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

I

This is also the reason he is attracted to KKG.  As I said elsewhere, she is the one person who does not respond to money and class.  For her, it is all about dil, not the dimaag - so his ploy doesn't work here and it is what drives him crazy and attracts him to her.  KKG doesn't play this game - ASR has to think of a new one that involves emotions. 
( /QUOTE]

Very well said ... in fact,  u know if u go bk to the episode where ASR shops for puja and anjali asks K to stay backllonger  and she refuses, ASR tries this very tactic out on her,  when he barks that Di u shd offer her double money for over time, shauq se rukay gee... and she counters him by saying that  'har cheez paisey sey nahi kharidi ja sakti' ... to which snidely jibes : 'yeah rite , harr cheez par tum !!!!" 😉 

Wow... he does try and bait her & push all her wrong buttons doesnt he ??
Every chance he gets, its a thrust and pary to C what  reaction she will dole out and man is it yummy to watch 😳

And on a different note ...

inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The past 3 episodes depicted the basis of the show – Arnav and Khushi's opposing ideologies.  When it comes to tackling Payal – Khushi knows her best.  They're essentially cut from the same mold.  Just like Arnav's business deals, views on power and money don't work on Khushi, they wouldn't have worked on Payal either. 

On the other hand, Mamiji is a completely foreign player to Khushi.  As we saw today, Khushi's tactics completely failed and Arnav prevailed with his business acumen.  Trying to appeal to her softer slash emotional side, although heartwarming, just isn't the way to go.  Intentionally or not, the CVs have indirectly called out the character differences between Payal and Mamiji. 

Granted this isn't much of a game, but Khushi and Arnav win one each for their ideologies.  Which is why as a team, they work!  

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Hey Anu! I completely understand what you are saying.

Arnav has always dealt with things his way. He completely shut off his heart when his parents died and then her went into this business character that he is now. He grew up to fast and you can see that by the progress of AR that he is at a high position and has built himself up to that level. His formula for success is to make a business deal.

Today when he was persuading Mami I felt like I was in a lawsuit. He was telling her the pros and cons of each step she was taking. He was explaining it all to her as lawyers do to their clients before they step in to the court. It was interesting the way he almost manipulated Mami by playing on what she craves the most.

Khushi is different and doesn't fall for such things which is why Arnie is all worked up. She always questions him and always defies him, but not just for the sake of it. She does it since she truly believes her logic, which just riles up Arnie even more.

Today we saw another of those of will power fights where they both are in a situation and yet they both use different formulas to figure out what they want to do and how to convince their victim, Mami.

Kay I just went on a rant rofl. That made no sense but anyway haah.

I just want to know how Shyam will react once her finds out bout Payash. I think he will pair up w Mami n be against the marriage. Like he will tell Mami to do things slyly so she has no idea tht he is influencing her since he cannot risk getting Akash, hence Anjali, hence ARNAV on his bad side. So he will act like the snake he is and attack from the behind
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shweta - I also think Mami is going to be toxic. Arnav voiced and listed all those things she has to hold to when Payal gets there. It's like he single handed showed her where to focus her bad attention.

@Fari - that last bit was rushed. What I mean is during Shyam's revelation, ASR will hurl insults at her and perhaps to save Anjali or whatever it be, ASR may offer her a deal (her Babuju may be part of the ante) and this girl who really never does anything for money, will succumb to doing it. It will seem like for money to ASR but it will be for emotional reasons for KKG. A misunderstanding will bring them together.

@Nithi - they are refocusing on his principle that anyone can be bought...and the only reason I think it is coming up is because he is going to have a proposal for Khushi.

@Renu - you did paraphrase! But I am so with you on who introduced this principle to him. I will so so so be in the same dongi stall as nthe show's dongi...pasta promise.

@Zain - I don't think we are back at square 1. I think we forgot it. The old ASR would not have even attempted the kuch kuch hota hai lines, no matter the epic fail that it was. He tried it her way and now he tried it his tried and true way. He's a dongi, I'm a dongi, wouldn't you like to be a dongi too?? Precap, dongi in monkey suit make me go ape...we are back at the zoo.

@inanyregard - absolutely. I think the cvs are showing how each of them decipher what drives people.
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: inanyregard

The past 3 episodes depicted the basis of the show ' Arnav and Khushi's opposing ideologies.  When it comes to tackling Payal ' Khushi knows her best.  They're essentially cut from the same mold.  Just like Arnav's business deals, views on power and money don't work on Khushi, they wouldn't have worked on Payal either. 

On the other hand, Mamiji is a completely foreign player to Khushi.  As we saw today, Khushi's tactics completely failed and Arnav prevailed with his business acumen.  Trying to appeal to her softer slash emotional side, although heartwarming, just isn't the way to go.  Intentionally or not, the CVs have indirectly called out the character differences between Payal and Mamiji. 

Granted this isn't much of a game, but Khushi and Arnav win one each for their ideologies.  Which is why as a team, they work!  

@Bold AGREE!
When they originally came together as a team, they had to work to bring two opposing people together..Payal and Mami.

Khushi knew Payal and knew she would be won over using feelings and the simple truth. Arnav's plan was to use logic and facts which would never work on Payal.

Khushi still thought that by talking of love and other feelings, Mami would listen but as you said Khushi does not know what drives Mami, whereas Arnav does.

He played her weaknesses and displayed it to Mami, and left it up to her if she wanted to come back or not...Pure genius!

What did strike me as ominous was the fact that Arnav (albeit unintentionally) said that Payal would replace Manorama as the Raizada bahu...this got Mami's bells-a-ringing and her sense came back to place.

I think Arnav's simple words may cause Mami to have a complex about her value in the house. If there is such a perfect bahu in the house, who will respect me?

@Anu: I loved Arnav/ASR today...we see him giving it his best shot doing the filmy dialogue but when that plan flopped as he expected, he cut the crap and gave it to Mami straight in ASR style...and told a gobsmacked Khushi that he knows what  people want: Money and Power, and that he has yet again proved that point to her. 
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post anu!!

All points well said.but khushi already proved arnav that he is correct by accepting to work in RM when he offered money,though what she did was for her family and majboori.According to arnav,he won the deal game with khushi already.So till now his DEALS with everyone works for him.

Sometimes i wonder,Arnav might had a deal with shyam too secretly, to keep his di happy (knowing about shyam's quest for money and anjali loves him so much).Only that explains his ignorance when it comes to his jiju.
Edited by ktms - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh Anu I never meant Square one ..I am so with you on this one..

but where they are all squares ..he is the lone triangle..He has changed to the extent that he will dance to KKG's tune to an extent but then he just has the cynic reaffirmed over and over again..

@ DONGI in a monkey suit..🤣..We can't stay away ..can we.

@ Renu ..my dear ..you PIGGY backed ..a DONGI..hhahaha ..so what does that make you ..??

A Piggy a**??🤣🤣
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah it was great to see ASR being right once in his basic avataar. But I am sure ultimately the way the story is shaped (with ASR to-be-transformed-by-love-of-Kh-in-time) ASR will be shown as understanding that love wins over power and money every single time - I think that lesson will be part of his transformation - knowing that Kh was right all along.

Anyways, for now, it was good to see a balancing act between ASR & Kh where BOTH had been right once in trying to get a thing done together - without tears and insults. It was GREAT 3 episodes where ASR & Kh were just 'hanging out together' rather than falling all over each other, with a flying dupatta nearby and a heavy breathing Kh with staring ASR. It also showed how difficult it is to crack ASR or be around him for long - cos he changes his tune like a news flash!

It wud be nice to see sensible talkie scenes between ASR & Kh, I personally don't miss the intense scenes cos once u've had the 'bijli scene' and 'Diwali scenes' it is very difficult to top THAT, and the s-called romantic scenes since Diwali (Kh falling in kitchen) were uncomfortable, didn't make sense, ridiculous actually. So here's to great intense scenes between them now that La will put 2 & 2 together (finally), Shyam will dig something deeper, and P/Akash will have their own wedding preps. WITH CONFLICT AROUND THE CORNER, I HOPE WRITERS MAINTAIN LARGER NO. OF SCENES OF ASR & KH (cos the rest really do not matter, even tho every1 is performing gr8 in this serial) AND WE GET TO SEE EACH IN NEW LIGHT.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Anu ( I am taking the liberty of addressing you directly )
     I loved ASR the business man today.  In his own words "I know how to crack deals"  and he did it so well.  His practical chat with his mami in my mind was so cool and calculated.  What was not cool was his statement to Khush "I won again" .   Did he forget that just this morning it was Khushi who won the first round with her sister agreeing to marry Akash and no amount on "Money or Power" would have won her .

Perfect conflict of idealogies . Both need to learn from each other that the world is not Black & White and both are not wrong in their thinking.  It is to know when and which situation to use your dil and which situation to use your dimaag , that is important.

Love how teh CVs are sticking by their charaters.  Yes mami today reinforced ASR's POV but very soon he will learn that he will not be able to buy hsi sisters happiness.  He would need Khushi's help.

Waiting for taht conflict to happen.

Rgds