Page 3 Page 4

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
not fast to start the actual story Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the Story Moving Too Fast? (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

but i want more n more scenes of ManVeer we were missing them since friday 3 restless nights n then today episode no ManVeer scene OuchAngry

Seriously, firday to monday ka safar bohat lamba tha!!LOL

shaf13ibelieveinpink

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always

but i want more n more scenes of ManVeer we were missing them since friday 3 restless nights n then today episode no ManVeer scene OuchAngry

dekha smile kitna lamba safar tha na fri se monday tk ka

ab kal tou har haal mai manveer ka scene ana chahiye wrna i ll go mad Ouch

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
The pace is perfect... The main track or story will be shown when she will be disclosed as princess and then how her transformation happens from Moniya to Manyata. And then how she will have to learn all the rituals, customs etc of being a Royal. And interaction with Uday and her love for Aakash. Uday will have to fight to win her as she is a girl with her own mind. That whole track will be awesome and it will take time for her transformation and agreeing for Uday.

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Coco, I was just about to make a post on this topic. The show is defintely moving fast... the chase for Murali should have lasted for few more episode - I mean this man has managed to give them a chase for the past 16 years then why couldn't he could he manage to drag this for few more days?...

I think it would have been fun to watch the chase, Moniya's confusion and constantly questioning her father about what he is hiding... and in between I would have loved to see few more ManVeer clash scenes with Uday conflicting over whether Moniya is his lost princess... but seems like CVs want to get on to the main track of Moniya entering the Palace and meeting her Royal family and learning of her true identity...

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always

I agree, I spent the three days repeatedly watching the two Manveer scenes and even started writing a one shot! LOL

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
they are already on snail pace...

Moniya to Manyata is the main thing...but the secrets wont be revealed so easily...its not one but many questions...

Manyata will not accept her family or her Roka...so easily

so chill out baby..

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hey maybe it isn't going fast as we think..
wgat if after accepting her as "THE PRINCESS" ...
she will have to stay in the palace... so UV will come by like everyday... so there might be scenes of MANVEER then... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.