Dekha Ek Khwaab

Is the Story Moving Too Fast?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not complaining b/c I am genuinely in love with the show and characters, but I feel like Manyata will be found by this week. 'm totally okay with that b/c her transformation will be the next track alongside the RAAZ of her kidnapping.

But will this cause the Love Track stories to move too fast. We already think the Akash-Monya track went by pretty fast. I hope they don't rush ManVeer engagement b/c then the essence can be lost.

Should the track move at this pace, get faster, or slow down!?

Thoughts, reactions, ideas...PLEASEEE!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
story is not moving fast i like the way its moving...agar fast hoti tou aj hi uday manyata wala scene ajata par jesa story chal rha hai i m happy with it πŸ˜›
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya.. i think the story is not moving too fast.. i think it still will take a day or two for uday to find monya aka princess manyata... !
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@shaf: true. The ManVeer scenes are less in number but still she's found either tues or wed and then their engagement talks are back on. I do realize J will try her best to break it all off b/c she is sooo in love with the idea of a guy like Uday. Let's see how the story continues from the point of this major climax.
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

But will this cause the Love Track stories to move too fast. We already think the Akash-Monya track went by pretty fast. I hope they don't rush ManVeer engagement b/c then the essence can be lost.

Well, love track will not at all  be 'fast'...
Abhi toh hamari rajkumari Manyata kaafi nakhre dikhaayengi...
As said by Priyal in SBA segment,"Mujhe un sab ke kapde bohat ajjeb lagte hain...blah blah blah...πŸ˜†
She'll not easily accept of her being a rajkumari n we never know how will Uday respond to her!!
So, no worries araam se hi chalega yeh track :)
Edited by be-happy-always - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: be-happy-always

Well, love track will not at all  be 'fast'...
Abhi toh hamari rajkumari Manyata kaafi nakhre dikhaayengi...
As said by Priya in SBA segment,"Mujhe un sab ke kapde bohat ajjeb lagte hain...blah blah blah...πŸ˜†
She'll not easily accept of her being a rajkumari n we never know how will Uday respond to her!!
So, no worries araam se hi chalega yeh track :)

I sure hope so! Loads of expectations b/c after Mayanta is found--that's when the REAL track aka story starts!πŸ˜ƒ
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

to be honest i wanted some more muinya and uday nok jhok before uday finally discover she is princess manyata right now they fight genuinely once uday finds she is princess manyata he will be little political and diplomat with her but still we will get ample manveer scene and less of akash and muinya torture so fast the betterπŸ˜›

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

@shaf: true. The ManVeer scenes are less in number but still she's found either tues or wed and then their engagement talks are back on. I do realize J will try her best to break it all off b/c she is sooo in love with the idea of a guy like Uday. Let's see how the story continues from the point of this major climax.

but i want more n more scenes of ManVeer we were missing them since friday 3 restless nights n then today episode no ManVeer scene 😑

uday knows very well j ka mu ksy bndh krwana hai uday usko chup karadega cuz j ko pehle se hi pta tha rajkumari kbhi b wapis askti hy aur uday ka rishta manyata se hi pakka hua wa hai
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
not fast to start the actual story πŸ˜Š
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaf13

but i want more n more scenes of ManVeer we were missing them since friday 3 restless nights n then today episode no ManVeer scene 😑

Seriously, firday to monday ka safar bohat lamba tha!!πŸ˜†