Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akaash's Reaction: Will he step back?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I wonder what will Akaash's reaction be upon learning Moniya's true identity. In today's episode he denied knowing Murali when the police questioned him. I wanted to give him a tight slap for doing that! Angry

Anyways, Murali gave Akaash the responsibility of safeguarding Moniya. Obviously Murali was too desperate at this time and made the decision of choosing Akaash because we all know he is no match for our Prince Blushing Uday somehow finds Moniya meaning Akaash could not even keep her safe (see Murali, why i say you chose the wrong person Angry)  We all are supper dupper excited after watching the SBA segment where we see our Prince bringing in his lost lost princess back home. But what I am wondering is where is Akaash in all this? shouldn't he be there to make sure Moniya is hidden from the Royals? What was he doing when Uday got hold of Moniya and brought her to the place? How will Akaash react when he comes to know that Murali actually kidnapped Moniya and that Moniya is the lost princess Manyata. He will certainly be shocked and might even take a step back  learning Moniya's belongs to the Royal family.

I am hoping for too much?Confused will Akaash make it easier for us by walking away from Moniya? I know Moniya will be heartbroken but Our Prince is their to comfort her WinkBlushing...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverHudaakvirgo24shaf13adventure_gurl-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akaash's Reaction: Will he step back?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hahahah v wanted akash to go away aur dekho akash chala gayay hamare ManVeer se duur LOLDancing

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
he probably will, which will make this character the ultimate saviour/hero.

I sure hope he doesn't. I hope the CVs don't make him this saint like Ajay Devgan's character from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam--if Akash becomes this self-sacrificer then the audience sympathy would be for him...and I don't want that at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionsvirgo24

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
akash and muinya lovestory is not appealing as its moving with jet speed gal met aboy in bus and viola fell in love with just two and three meeting and started planning about the marriage and dresses muniya here sounds so much like her sister J its not a love its a infactuation i think cv are not that ignorant about love they know great lovestory starts with so many fights hatred pauncing at each other and thats what present between uday and muniya they love to hate each other soon they will hate themselves to love each other and finally they will love to love to each other i know i m not making senseBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverstorybooksgd-Xpress-adventure_gurl

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
 I am wondering how Udayveer finds her and brings her there

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
me too wondering how UV will be the one to bring Manyata ton raj mahal...Ermm

virgo24

Goldie

virgo24

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Honestly, when Monia admitted to her father you will always be first to me and left Akash I was very happy. Akash ka chapter katham. THEN that !@#$% lied to the police and said he did not know who Murali is or his whereabouts. I was thinking to myself, damn how can I expect such good things to happen so soon. I am looking forward for our Dark Prince to bring our dear Princess Manyata home. I am worried for many things. There are many questions on my mind:

-Why didn't Uday tell Doctor about "seeing" Princess Manyata or his sister at least
-Will the Rokha stop in time, or will Manyata be discovered after Rokha. (In time for the grand wedding)
-What is Murali hiding? If he is a loyal servant how can he simply trust Akash and tell him take my Monia?
-What is Murali hiding. What is his secret. How will Monia find out? Is Murali a humble servant? Is he jealous and after revenge? Or has he lost his marbles?
-Why was Brijraj not excited to hear news of Murali?
-Are Udayveers intentions bad? I feel maybe he has plus points and genuinely cherished his childhood friend. . . he waited 16 years and did not get married. He could have gotten married, linked with any girl. 
-If Princess Monia is brought back to the Kingdom asap I am sure Dadi Sahiba will protect her. She is not a simpleton. She is a very wise women and will protect Manyata. 

What is Akash going to do? Will his parents change their mind when they find out Monia's identity? I do not think Monia and Akash are in "love." Sorry I am being bias. I am pro ManVeer. I do not want his drama. YES. . . he can be a 'loyal friend', a well wisher but nothing more. . . 

I think I spelled some of the character's names wrong. Please excuse me. These are simply my thoughts. I am getting weaved into this Dekha Ek Khwaab web! Ahh, cannot wait for exams to finish, I can enjoy openly then!

Kind Regards,
Virgo

P.S: Just saw the promo for tomorrow! O-M-G! What an entry, haan nahi toh! That is awfully fast! Is this a promo for the week or for tomorrow:s

Edited by virgo24 - 05 December 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamselovercoolhappygirlsstorybooksgdadventure_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.