Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Did anyone missed the Soozie Floozy today?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vidi263

Groupbie

vidi263

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
How I missed her and her antiques on "mard-trap"...She works like a relief in this tension filled drama because everytime I see her on screen I am in splitsROFL
Anyone remember the movie "Hum"??? There was a scene in it where Anupam Kher and Anu Kapoor go to see a nautanki because they are looking for a Kadar Khan look alike and there are bets over where and when the look alike is going to scratch on his body...the "timatar" bet...I do that every time she comes on screen...abhi "mard" bolegi...abhi "mard" bolegi...eee BOLA...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarabzonedgeRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did anyone missed the Soozie Floozy today?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
well yup i missed the mard tution classes today
and yar it should not be done
mallika needs daily lessons otherwise she will fail in mard exam and they she won't be graduated like suhasini with the degree of M.I.M (Mastery in mard)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightMusiquelover

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

I know.. tho she irks the hell out of me... i cant stop smiling when Sultry Sue makes her 'MARD'ana entry in the epi ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.