Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sunder owner of a company ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I guess almost all of us must have seen the new promo which introduces Sunder as a owner of a company which has been given the contract to repair the building. But I am really confused about the new promo. I mean as per the current track the repairs and maintenance contract has been assigned to Ms. Godbole , so how does Sunder come into picture ?
I feel the promo must be a part of Jethalal's dream , maybe Jethalal dreaming about the consequences if the contract had been given to Sunder. LOLLOL Or is it for real ? Jethalal is surely going to have a nightmare , be it a dream or be it in reality. What do you guys think ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-pisces25-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunder owner of a company ?" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I think it might be a reality, GK society would have changed their minds of giving the contract to Ms Godbole and instead and have a new contractor and there comes Sundar

Whatever it is, it will be just hilarious, poor jethalal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.-sahasra-

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
^^ I guess you are right Priyank , it is for real , since yesterday Ms. Godbole asked Bhide to hire a good company to do the plastering work. I guess that's when Sunder is going to enter as the owner of a plastering company ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Priyank.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Ishan I stopped watching the show due to the back to back Babitha tracks.I found time today and watched this GD building repair track.It's hilarious.Sunder(owner of companyROFL) is definitely going to give nightmare for JethaWinkLOL,above all Jetha dug his own grave by supporting the girl(sunder's company) who submitted the tender late.LOL

btw Nattu kaka-Bagha's Chacha-bhatija companyROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I agree with you, this track is really hilarious, poor Jethalal, always gets into trouble

Ishan.

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL I couldn't stop laughing when Sunder stepped out of the car, poor Jetha, this should be fun to watch.

Ishan.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I didn't like the way Sundar treated Jethalal..Its now over the limit. 

Mrunal_Patel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top