poornima is a selffish sister!

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys, don't u all think poornima is a selfish sister? i think she is very selfish n meanest sister, who only thinks about herself. also, now she only care about ronit's wealth. that's why she doesnt want to loose ronit, n she has forgotten about her old lover. by the way, im new in here. my name is fariya. n how r u all?

bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz's babe thumbnail
I AGREE WITH U ALL THE WAY DUDE! MAINE AAJ TAK MERI ZINDAGI MAIN ASI BEN KABHI NAHIN DEKHI! (I SAID IT WRONG) U GET IT RITE? YES I HATE HER SHE IS SO MEAN TO POOJA! POORNIMA IS A BTCIH!
No Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupa87

hey guys, don't u all think poornima is a selfish sister? i think she is very selfish n meanest sister, who only thinks about herself. also, now she only care about ronit's wealth. that's why she doesnt want to loose ronit, n she has forgotten about her old lover. by the way, im new in here. my name is fariya. n how r u all?

bye

Totally agree with you!! 😊

That's why I asked Pooja to not to ever wish such a sister like Poornima in her other lives!! Pooji I would glad to have sister like you in my life!! I have had no sisters!! In my other life I would love to have you!! So wish me!! I'm a sweet person!! Plz!!😃 😉

samie thumbnail
i agree with u 2 i wish ronit didnt marry her then she could have been a single mom 4 the rest of her life
iram_99 thumbnail
Totally agree!! Can't Poornima look at the posittive side of things ever? She is only following her sassu ma's commands. What about Pooja's sacrifices, and all she did for Poornima? Poornima is just too Selfish.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rupa87

bye

I know she knows the truth ,and still she doesnt believe Pooja!

BTW Welocme to I.F

beauty_angel thumbnail

I think poornima is a selfish sister. She has no positive thoughts for pooja. Everything in her head is negative.😡