Ahem and love: she was my responsibility

Posted: 12 years ago
It was high drama with action from Ahem with Gopi getting hurt very badly putting him into a state of shock, distress and anguish.

Ahem's moment of truth hit him when, while he was carrying her out of the building and calling out her name, she looked at him then perished into an unconscious state. He was devastated and lost all sense of reality other than the need for her to respond to his calling her. He did not let go of her at all until forced to at the hospital.

He had to confirm with the doctor that Gopi was his wife and could not explain her injury to the doctor. Then they parted ways and him watching her being pushed away while his hand broke free from hers was a symbolic moment for Ahem. He could not believe that this was happening to him. His words whittled out into a monotone when his mum enquired.

On hearing her condition worsening on both instances his anguish was felt on his face as his body froze and his world closed in.

Will he regret letting her go alone?
Res

*Edited*

Swasthi, this was a perfect analysis of today's Ahem.

It was a very bittersweet episode, that brought me to tears. I never thought we would see Ahem's feeling reflected on his face, but today he proved me wrong.

He was besides himself, he didn't know what to do, he didn't care that there were witnesses to his distress, all he wanted was for her to open her eyes, and stay with him.

Even when his family came he was still turned in the direction where she was wheeled off to, today he admitted she is his wife.

I think he feels as though he let her down, and was not there to protect her, so yes he will regret letting her go alone, but more than that he now has full understanding of his feelings for her. He knows that if he looses her, he will lose part of himself.

I look forward to Ahem making up for his past behavior, now that he has realized her place in his life.

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago

Ahem had sent Gopi with a belief that they will bring Rashi back safely & without a scratch on Gopi...but things turned adverse & Gopi collapsed in front of Ahem...

Today when reality hit him, his entire world was down...from the time he took on to him to educate Gopi...she has slowly overtaken his world...his entire existance was just about Gopi...without her he is lost & has no sense of purpose...this is the same Gopi whom he loathed her to the core...who he threw her out of his room & his life & now today without the same Gopi he is nothing...today he is at the receiving end...the words in the ambulance sums up everything...Nahi--ye..yahi tik hai...her place is with me & Im there to protect her...

When the doctor asked him is this your wife, yes he said she is my wife but I felt that he hesitated because she has become more than just a wife...he breathes & lives just her...

So will he be able to talk to her to not to give up on him & fight for him...and give him another opportunity? He has been lucky that Gopi never gave up on him all thru their married life so today when he needs it the most Will life give him that chance ???
Edited by navyab - 12 years ago
Great analysis Swasthi!!

We've seen today that he blames himself for leaving her on her own.

Hopefully it won't be long til he declares his feelings to himself!!
Really wonderful analysis as usual Swasthi,loved it.😛 Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Really emotional epi , loved the analysis of ahem , for the first tym he looked totally helpless and lost . He didn't even look to his mom for strength cos he the one person who he wanted it from is fighting for her life in a way she was fighting for their lives cos he seemed as if he was half alive standing there unable to function. Thanks swasthi
I love your analysis Swasthi. Thanks you. Such a sad epi but from here in their relationship will now go from strngth to strength. Ahem will not waste any more time and am sure he will soon tell/show Gopi how he feels about her.
Originally posted by sbp1971

Res

*Edited*

Swasthi, this was a perfect analysis of today's Ahem.

It was a very bittersweet episode, that brought me to tears. I never thought we would see Ahem's feeling reflected on his face, but today he proved me wrong.

He was besides himself, he didn't know what to do, he didn't care that there were witnesses to his distress, all he wanted was for her to open her eyes, and stay with him.

Even when his family came he was still turned in the direction where she was wheeled off to, today he admitted she is his wife.

I think he feels as though he let her down, and was not there to protect her, so yes he will regret letting her go alone, but more than that he now has full understanding of his feelings for her. He knows that if he looses her, he will lose part of himself.

I look forward to Ahem making up for his past behavior, now that he has realized her place in his life.

You are welcome Shilpa.

Initially, he hesitated in his reply to the doctor but he heard his voice saying this. He then realised that yes she is my wife. This is why he randomly stated aloud in his distress about letting her go alone.

Jigar and Rashi observed his actions and feelings. When he voices his distress his mum and the rest of the family will be pleasantly surprised. 
Originally posted by navyab

Ahem had sent Gopi with a belief that they will bring Rashi back safely & without a scratch on Gopi...but things turned adverse & Gopi collapsed in front of Ahem...

Today when reality hit him, his entire world was down...from the time he took on to him to educate Gopi...she has slowly overtaken his world...his entire existance was just about Gopi...without her he is lost & has no sense of purpose...this is the same Gopi whom he loathed her to the core...who he threw her out of his room & his life & now today without the same Gopi he is nothing...today he is at the receiving end...the words in the ambulance sums up everything...Nahi--ye..yahi tik hai...her place is with me & Im there to protect her...

When the doctor asked him is this your wife, yes he said she is my wife but I felt that he hesitated because she has become more than just a wife...he breathes & lives just her...

So will he be able to talk to her to not to give up on him & fight for him...and give him another opportunity? He has been lucky that Gopi never gave up on him all thru their married life so today when he needs it the most Will life give him that chance ???

He never expected the situation to turn this way as things in life always turned out perfect in his planning and implementation.

He never expected to see her lying lifeless on the ground. For him, here was a person who was there for others doing selfless things for his family and him. Now he had to save her no matter what it took. This is where he is now.

Those words in the ambulance were so gutturally expressed that it felt as though his heart was bleeding with pain.

As her situation becomes more critical he will naturally find himself expressing his inner thoughts like the way he naturally answered the doctor that yes she is his wife.

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Great analysis Swasthi!!

We've seen today that he blames himself for leaving her on her own.

Hopefully it won't be long til he declares his feelings to himself!!

Much appreciated Nazma.

His mum was surprised to hear him say those words and he did not get to tell her why he thought that.

Looking forward to the coming episodes too.