•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
today i mean in the morning i was thinking i post one topic abut sid...i think u all are know in previous week in single episode me sid nahi hai then i was thinking i opened one topic abut no sid but today he will be back again after a 7day's gap...i think sid will be reserved for Monday's episodes in my observation sid will there for every Monday's episode except previous Monday ...idiot sid when he was in the episode that day the total episode will be spoil and one more observation abut sid when he talks phone with ram at last i mean after complete his part he did not listen ram's words he cut the phone...idiot sid i hate him
what do u say guys?
nice observation sai...well said i agree with u he is a spoiler
True sai.. kahaan se aajatha hai.. 😡😡

also till yest, i thought only niharika and mama knew about apeksha, but yest even sid knew about it...  Dono what's the mystery behind apeksha, we know ram's real mom is not with him and apeksha is his sister, want to know y they got separated and y ram hates them so badly 😕
Sid (Rohit Shetty) must of on his holidays - newly married .. so track was developed accordingly.

As an actor he is doing well but he has lot more potential ...

Edited by kavmuks - 12 years ago
nice observation sai👏 and i want to do something for sid 😉 arey bechara golu believes everything wat his stupid bro tells but at final he will hang the call i donno y always dis is happened...😡
nice observation samanvi!!!!!!!!! really he is a spoiler i hate him
he is such an idiot...i hate him
Originally posted by kavmuks

Sid (Rohit Shetty) must of on his holidays - newly married .. so track was developed accordingly.

As an actor he is doing well but he has lot more potential ...

His name is Mahesh Shetty dear 😃 and ya newly wed and must be on vacations..
nice observation. but we cann't ignar that this sid is playing an important role to make raya mare closer.
I hate him but i feel for Ram he truly thinks his family love him unconditionally I don't know how he will feel when the truth comes out- he's going to be so upset