Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@snigs , Ahnaf if u ppl r free move to chat threads... itz already PINK now...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArJa hugs! (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

@snigs , Ahnaf if u ppl r free move to chat threads... itz already PINK now...WinkLOL

Pink!!!
Okay Then Let's Move To Riya Di's MisunderstandingTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Veena.S

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Yup ArJa hugging n talking off-screen was d best part of both d videosEmbarrassed...it surely made me faint bt m glad i was in time 4 d episodeLOLLOLLOL...Arhaan was talking 2 Pooja's dad quite friendly n in a warm wayTongue...it definitely seems dat ArJa r gr8 frnds offcreen...n dats wat makes their chemistry a hit on-screen Embarrassed...They seem 2 be friendly nt onli wich each other bt also  wid each others familiesWink
Even d video wich u posted i was rewinding it n seeing d last few secs of ArJa talking 2 each other...Pooja looked very cute while complaining bout sumthing 2 ArhaanLOLLOLLOL
@bold-complaining about something to arryConfusedwhen n where?maybe i miss this scene.bolbo yaarTongue

check video posting bry Mo710Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.SSnigdha_Khanam

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Yup ArJa hugging n talking off-screen was d best part of both d videosEmbarrassed...it surely made me faint bt m glad i was in time 4 d episodeLOLLOLLOL...Arhaan was talking 2 Pooja's dad quite friendly n in a warm wayTongue...it definitely seems dat ArJa r gr8 frnds offcreen...n dats wat makes their chemistry a hit on-screen Embarrassed...They seem 2 be friendly nt onli wich each other bt also  wid each others familiesWink
Even d video wich u posted i was rewinding it n seeing d last few secs of ArJa talking 2 each other...Pooja looked very cute while complaining bout sumthing 2 ArhaanLOLLOLLOL
@bold-complaining about something to arryConfusedwhen n where?maybe i miss this scene.bolbo yaarTongue
May be complaining for comin late... WinkLOLLOL...
 Snigs the see pics by Balu bro...  last one... WinkTongue

I Think She Was Angry With Arry Because He Didn't Gave Any Compliment On Her Look&DressTongue
As He Was Busy With Amita JiTongue

MaybeWinkWinkWink...she looked very cute while tellin him disTongue

Veena.S

kupkakes

IF-Rockerz

kupkakes

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
really lovely  Hug..

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i have rewinded that part alone umpteen times still not enough... ArJa have a great rapport.. so comfy with each other and thats why they are rocking n sizzling...

such a lovely hug

Eden_luvsKriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top